Y&R Week of July 26, 2010

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And DeeDee's beyond right about Chance/Ronin being Billy/Cane. My God, not only are they playing the same story, but with the same VIXEN (Chloe!). Is it even considered recycling when you're pouring the formula into the exact same bottle and just slapping a different label on it?

• Members

Y&R's actresses age the best.

Eileen, Vicky Rowell, Heather Tom, Beth Maitland, Tricia Cast, MTS, Tonya, Sharon have all gotten better with age.

They leave GH, Days, AMC & even B&B actresses (Hello Hunter!) in the dust.

Which is what Victoria said & was bashed for.

Darius could've been cast as another character & the end result would be the same.

• Members

Y&R was always the home of the truly Beautiful People -- Bill Bell hired the most beautiful, naturally stunning people for the show. And they could act!

Now they just poach any old ABC actor with a little bit of buzz.

• Members

The role of Heather Stevens is now being played by........

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrqfGqBA-ws&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrqfGqBA-ws&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrqfGqBA-ws&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• Members

Add Brenda Epperson to that list & you have me at hello. When I think of the greasy-haired, bushy eyebrowed, hard-faced Eileen on SB that I hated so much and I look at the woman now.....it's night & day, apples & oranges, Robitussin & Lemonade my friends.

• Members

And they don't even poach the good ones.

You get Branson but not Crystal Chappell?

You get Riegel but not Debbi Morgan?

But even when they DO get the good ones (Stephen Nichols, Lesli Kay, Andrea Evans) they waste them.

• Members

+1. Even the recasts were pretty.

Susan Walters is no Alex Donnelly but she's definitely pretty.

Same for Brenda Epperson (we'll continue to act like Shari never existed lol)

Me too.

And you're right if Y&R were to get her they would waste her after 6 months (if that).

They really should've waited though, made HER Patty & saved Haiduk as another character.

Archived