Y&R Week of July 26, 2010

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh honey maybe when she had amnesia, but now? I CRINGE when she's on my screen, giving out advice, spreading good will to men & licking wounds instead of dumping salt in them. Kay does not = Alice Horton.

I watch for Jill & Nina, but in all honesty, Jill is the only one they're writing true to character. I admit I do still like watching Sharon, just because Sharon Case is like, the most underrated actress ever & I feel is a total underdog on that set. I'm warming up to Ashley, but it's kind of hard to forget that she was a total moron for the year & a half leading up to the past 6 months. But Victor has been neutered and I fully expect Jack to marry Heather by late August.

And it's sad that in every post, I remember another idiot on Y&R that I could give to sh!ts about- Meggie. You know, the hermaphrodite from Ace Ventura? Seriously, go do a guest spot on the Drew Carey Show or start a fun MTV show with Stacy from The Hills. But take your flannel shirts, tight jeans, and simple talk that makes all Canadians look like lumberjacks & go fishing in the Arctic Ocean. What is this, Northern Exposure?

• Members

THANK YOU!

This bothers me even more than the pimping of Kevin, Cane and Chompers put together. Anytime Y&R want to do some MAJOR propping, they just get Katherine to anoint herself Fairy Godmother of Genoa City and go sh!t in anybody who dares question it. I just want Jill to slap her back a couple of facelifts.

• Members

To each his own.

He's like Goddard minus the upper lip. :lol:

There is room for them both but with Maria/Hogan/Hamner/Rauch at the helm it will just be a retread of Billy/Cane & Nick/Adam.

Phillip's return from the dead?

Liz's death?

Patty's return?

Adam?

Daytime doesn't write for Heroes & Heroines.

Yep.

She'll kidnap the twins, JT will rescue them & Mac will go be with Brock again for "rest".

I love Nichols too but Maria needs to let him go.

It doesn't have to do with Braeden coming back either it's cause TPTB were never going to write for him beyond the Katherine reveal.

Look at the character now.

Stuck in a bland pairing with Ashley (who looks bored as she did with Kristoff) & playing second fiddle to not only Victor but JACK too.

They might as well hand him a Darius spare apron & let him slice the pastrami.

Archived