GH: James Franco returns

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I HATED Franco the first time around. Hopefully this story WILL have some depth, unlike the last one. If it involves the hospital, im at least willing to give it a shot.

Please let this be better than last time :/ *crosses fingers*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

From TV Guide:

Franco is going to return to "wreak havoc on Jason and everyone else in Port Charles. His grand finale will be another art exhibition that's more wild and crazy than the last one"

Jason is going to stab Carter(the guy whom ABC wants us to draw our own conclusions if he raped Michael or not) in the gut in the June 11th episode, as he's dying he tells Jason "Franco says Hi"

• Members
:rolleyes: CONnie isn't beloved. She needs to be swatted like the fly she is.

I wish the show and the network wouldn't be so ambiguous as to what happened to Michael. Either he was raped or he wasn't. I don't get the need to leave it to the viewer's imagination. The actual incident, YES, I could see that. But not what happened to him.

Maybe GH wants an easy way out that doesn't open up a pandora's box of things that Michael would have to face(i.e. testing for HIV).

• Members
<br style="text-shadow: none;"><br style="text-shadow: none;">I only liked her in her first three episodes. After that, she immediately turned into another one of Sonny's desperate ho's and Megan Ward's acting just got lazier and lazier.<br style="text-shadow: none;">

• Members
Like "the audience rewriting what is there"? UGH, typical f8cking ABC/Disney.

I never got or understood Megan Ward's appeal. I've always thought she was a big ham and that she had no chemistry with any of her scene partners. Couple that with her being another generic primetime blonde with marginally good looks and a bunch of failed pilots and one season wonder series, it's no wonder why the poor thing was dropped to recurring.

• Members

Oh god, they mentioned the P word again. Performance art. Unless this involves Franco's dead body pinned to a museum wall with a frame around it, I don't need to see this again.

And I still like Kate. :)

Archived