2010 Daytime Emmy Awards: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If I was Peter Bergman I might start to worry. With him losing his Emmy and Billy winning his, the show may actually phase him out.

I'm convinced that when the voters were voting for Drew Tyler Bell they meant to vote for Drew Garrett.

If I was Peter Bergman I might start to worry. With him losing his Emmy and Billy winning his, the show may actually phase him out.

I'm convinced that when the voters were voting for Drew Tyler Bell they meant to vote for Drew Garrett.

• Members

Is Julie Pinson pregnant? I noticed she kept walking with her hand across her tummy as if to hold it up. Her dress was also very loose

the storylines on B&B are so over the top. She is more subtle and Sandy seems out of place as a result. B&B works with bad actors. Kind of weird to say but thats kinda the truth. The show is very campy and so bad that its good. It has a few gems but overall the cast is among the worst in daytime. I think Sarah's too good for it.

• Members

Okay, I just have to add that I LOVE Rhonda Friedman. I just kept re-watching B&B winning best show and she's just so freaking excited that its contagious. She just gives me this giddy feeling. LOL!

And was the pissed off lady standing next to who I think was Lee Philip Bell the Y&R writer? :lol:

• Members

And that's just the thing, too! It's *always* some violent, destructive sh!t. Brad and company, and you can say whatever you want about them, took an entirely different approach, and if Bob and Jill weren't so full of themselves, they'd take notice of that. ALL the soaps would be wise to take notice of that, and not just as a one-shot Emmy bait episode, either.

Archived