AMC: Tuesday, 4.27.10

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Confused and so very uncomfortable. It was poorly directed as well, and it might have been slightly better if Jamanduh's apartment had more than just a living room. Was it at all possible to use a bedroom from another part of the set? Love in the afternoon has gone to the dogs! And I still think Jake needs a bath!

ANDREA

• Members

Marissa was such a moron today. With JR, Annie, and Scott all lying to her and her buying it I was suspecting that if AJ and Emma would come down and say that they had a monster under the bed Marissa would say "A Monster! why doesn't anybody tell me things like that?"

I mean she is supposed to be a lawyer soon?? WTF?

• Members

I was completely amazed by Jessie\Angie\Natalia, today. They were my favorite part of the episode. I LOVED all of the drama surrounding them, the fact that Angie and Jessie had totally different takes on Natalia's situation was inspired and totally reflected on things that actually happen out there in the real world. Jessie's rant made sense, even though I was more on Angie's side with the whole thing. If I was Jessie, I would be mad at my daughter of course, but then again even though I am not a girl I would think more like how Angie was thinking, because it made more sense to me. Natalia isn't dumb, she actually has a brain and knows what she's doing. She's young and wants to experiment with things. Anyways, Darnell Williams, IMO, did a great job and finally the show gave him something emotional and remotely powerful to do. I give him a thumbs up. Darnell and Debbie, two diamonds in the ruff that are totally being underused! The way they are just flung around randomly like this really annoys me! But they were absolutely fantastic today in my opinion, and I just want more of them! I looked back at their scenes because I was so into them. Oh and I loved Natalia, Shannon Kane is great to.

I wasn't bothered by the Jamanda scenes that much...finally a married couple that is actually happy, and having sex lol. I like that. The song that was playing during their sex scene did not fit the mood though, and I did not like the way Jill Ackles directed the scene. It was really a mess, and they shouldn't have done it on that small couch! They have a bed!

• Members

What I didn't get was how far the pictures went. Was Natalia showing the full package here? If so, I think it's pretty unrealistic of her to think people will take her seriously as a police officer in a small town after that. That's just not the way the world works, 2010 or not. Maybe she's going to give up her law enforcement career to be a model, in which case, it doesn't really matter.

• Members

:P It's funny how different terms give the same body part such different connotations.

But yeah, that picture couldn't have been anymore tame and it's no worse nor more exploitive than those beefcake cop/fireman calendars. At least this is a legitimate ad campaign where she's getting paid.

Archived