AMC: Tuesday, 4.27.10

• Members

That love scene was so weird. They both seemed... so... *confused* :mellow:

What a difference a couple of months makes. Never would have predicted this, but I feel like this Colby brings the Damon character down, he out acts her in every scene.

Did Jesse tear the roof off the mothasucka or WHAT...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Colby & Damon's dialogue seemed outdated for 2 young people, between the teach a pig comment and him thinking ADHD sounds like AC/DC.

Jesse's rant came off funny to me, whether intentional or not I don't know.

I don't mind Jamanda that much and I can't wait for Friday!

The highlight today for me was Annie holding her own with JR. I knew Scott would take the blame for Marissa's sake and I hope this leads to a quadrangle with her at some point to make the story more interesting than just a triangle between Annie & the Chandler men.

• Members

with Marissa involved, it will still be a triangle bc she is completely irrelevant, bland and basically forgettable. She was so dense today not getting why Adam would want an excuse to get out of his marriage. I was like is she really that slow?

• Members

Oh gahhhhd, Scott and Marissa? :o ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

ITA Cheap, she was being so dense, ugh, I don't even care about her finding out the truth, I don't care about her coming out on top blah blah, just go Marissa, just go.

• Members

is anyone even rooting for her and JR or her for that matter? For all intents and purposes, she is the victim in this story. She hasnt dont anything wrong yet, she is the one being lied to and hurt. She's about to get backstabbed by the woman she now calls a friend nad betrayed by her husband. Does anyone feel sorry for her. I cant even muster up an ounce of sympathy

• Members

I feel a little bit sorry for her, but the character just doesn't have the kind of likability that kind of heroine needs. I actually understood why she wouldn't suspect J.R.

She really doesn't have a whole lot of reason to. She just got done nursing him through cancer. She probably just doesn't think he would betray her and Adam in that way with a women he supposedly can't stand. She's a fool for trusting JR, but most people are too trusting until the first time a knife is stuck in their back.

• Members

I love how a few weeks ago Krystal was ripping David apart bc he’s been ignoring Marissa and doesn’t act like he cares for her as a father. She told him how she was suffering with the swine flu. David is free now and has he given Marissa a second thought? LOL…nope he just went about his business

• Members

Isn't that what Marissa wants. :unsure: She's gone back and forth so many times I can't remember where things stand. It's impossible to believe Marissa is David's daughter. There's one case where nurture trumpeted nature in ever conceivable way. Finding her inner Hayward could only help this character. Maybe they'll transform the character when she finds out JR screwed her over.

• Members

ITA, she was imo D.O.A. She could use an injection of whatever flows through David and Vanessa's veins, but I feel like it would take another actress to pull it off. I could be wrong, but... I doubt it. Frankly, Marissa isn't worth it to me, and to answer an earlier question, no, I can't muster any sympathy either (of course it helps that she's a fictional character).

• Members

it is what she wants but they made a big deal out of Krystal going to the jail cell just to attack him bc he is ignoring Marissa. She told him how miserable Marissa has been lately, with the swine flue, dealing with her husband's cancer and told David to step up and be there for his daughter. Basically she talked a bunch of nonsense bc both she and Marissa have told him to stay away. Im glad David doesnt seem to care and that she isnt even on his radar

Archived