AMC: Tuesday, 4.27.10

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

But, to your point, it happens with every show no matter what ethnicity the characters are. Some characters get story over others. It just happens.

You know, it seems to me that what's NOT being said is that certain people want a black equivalent to Erica, Adam, Greenlee, Ryan. And until that happens, satisfaction will never be achieved.

I wasn't watching AMC during the summer of 2008, but just happened upon clips on YouTube of the Colby, Dre and Cass story a couple months ago and was like "wow! A summer storyline on a soap where the white girl is hanging out with her two best friends who are black... and the black kids are the ones getting the love story?" I was kinda surprised.

• Members

Catching up on the week from being out of town...

This episode is horrible. The Damon/Colby dialogue is horrendous! Jamanda sex was awkward. Jesse was annoying as hell. Marissa was totally out of line acting hurt and being nosy about who Annie is having an affair with...

I think AMC is doing a wonderful job including their black actors - and I love seeing them on my screen! AMC is without a doubt the best soap right now having black actors and utilizing them with a purpose. Btw, who is the second hispanic contract actor (I'm assuming JR Martinez is one of two...)?

Archived