AMC: Tuesday, 4.27.10

• Members

I saw it as a combination of things. Obviously he was upset that his daughter was showing all her business but I got the impression that a lot of his reaction was fear based on what he knew her less evolved colleagues would think. I think he was more upset at the fact that Natalia seemed utterly clueless of how she compromised herself on the force as well as him. Anyway, I'm hoping that that's where the story will go because, IMO, it's ridiculous for Natalia to think she can do both of these jobs and be taken seriously at either.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hear all that, I feel you. It's just an unfair world where those are a woman's repercussions, but a man in the same position posing for a less legit gratuitous calendar is some studly hero. "Beefcake, beefcake! *swoon* :wub: " :rolleyes:<_< I do remember it making news a few years ago however when some firemen/cops got a slap on the wrist for participating in one of those shoots.

• Members

I have to say that the Angie/Jess/Natalia scenes made me wish, yet again, that the show hadn't killed off Natalia's mother. Angie was and has been great to Natalia but when Jesse was yelling about "my daughter" this and "my daughter" that, I would've really enjoyed Laura Koffmann's Rebecca saying "She MY daughter too." A missed opportunity IMO.

• Members

I swear I was thinking about Rebecca just yesterday, I totally agree with you. There was more meat there. They wrapped that story too quickly and I would have liked to see Rebecca go into remission and get with Tad or even Jackson. Maybe she'll come back from the dead all, "SEE JESSE! SEE HOW IT FEEEEEELS!" And we are all grown, we don't mind her over in Llanview when they need her. But with AMC in L.A. they probably wouldn't have flown LK out that often anyway.

• Members

lol....I didnt like her either and would rather forget her but she does exist for like 2 months. I used to expect her to come back and start whining about how they upped and replaced her with Jesse's daughter, leading up to a rivalry between Angie and Jessie's kids. BUT Natalia fills the young black quota so I should have known there was no chance of that ever happening

I must have missed that

• Members

It does kind of seem that way, though both her and Jessie mentioned her on Tuesday's ep. I really wish AMC would bring Cassandra back from Paris, just to add more to the Hubbard story lines, what with the scraps they are sometimes thrown. But I would definitely not want Yaya DaCosta to ever come back to the role! No thanks.

Archived