Y&R Discussion for the week of March 29th

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Usually I like when Adam taunts most people, but he pissed me off with Patty. Of course she's not going to trust Adam since he threw her under the bus the last time they teamed up. I just wanted her to take the syringe and stab him repeatedly. It didn't help that Muhney looked so mug and arrogant about it.

That said, I did like his smack down of Nikki. It's unfair that he got to say it to her, but Ashley and Jill didn't. I know that Adam is a horrible person, but she was married to David Chow.

When it comes to being a psycho the writers prop him and throw him under the bus when it comes to being a Newman.

I found it a little odd that when Phyllis was mentioning being good with Noah and Summer she didn't mention Daniel. Granted I know Daniel is an "adult", but still. It's like Summer is the only child that matters to her. Daniel and Noah's parents don't give a damn about them unless they are in serious trouble.

Funny, I thought Neil and Ashley broke up.

I may missed a few episodes, but I haven't seen any indication that JT is purposely trying to separate Reed from Victoria. Does everyone believe JT doesn't have good reasons from trying to save Reed from Victor and the rest of the Newmans. Why couldn't JT sing to Reed? What is it with the kids need both their parents talk.

• Members

If Ryder's mother turns out to be a Lauren doppelganger and not Kimberlin's Sheila, I will freak.

In 2008, we had Kay and Marge. In 2009 we had Patty and Emily (and still do). Now in 2010, we'll have Lauren and her lookalike. Enough is enough! I love a good "evil twin" story, but this is overkill. Why must we have TWO evil twin stories running at the same time? Ridiculous!

Hopefully Ryder's mother is Lauren's actual twin sister, leaving the door open for Kimberlin's return.

• Members

Did anyone ever think that the terrible trio was at this event. It seemed like this is something the whole town new about. Was Sarah Smythe in the car with Terrible Tom during the accident or in a separate car? The only reason I'm asking is because I'm wondering if Sarah new Tom before or after the accident. So Sarah is another victim of looking like someone else because of plastic surgery.

Nick, one of the good guys? Only to Phyllis.

I wonder how Chance and Chloe would have gone if Wilson Bethel was in the role?

I think Adam hurt Ashley more than Sharon.

Too bad Ashley and Neil won't be given a good chance; they looked very good to me.

Why couldn't JT sing to Reed? I'm assuming it's because his mother's voice is the only one that soothes him. To Victoria, Reed or jealousy of Mac < Booty call with Billy.

• Members

Can we use these latest turn of events to make Sharon a stronger woman?

But no, she is already lusting after Nick and wanting a happy family with him.

When she imagined them on the bed with Faith, I couldn't help but :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Archived