Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bullshit at bravo offering Faye a spot. She would've taken it and if not shed be all over the Internet saying she turned them down. Bravo have been said o want more glamour and money, Faye doesn't fit that. At all. Sounds like Jaq should've beat that dough bag honestly.

• Members

Catching up on RHOV....what a hot mess.

Its scary how calm Jody is when her daughter Hannah or Josh is around and then seconds later she's completely nuts when alone with Robin. LOL at her dismissal of Hannah so she could have "igrly talk" with Aunty Robin....

EDIT: Mary can I marry your son Cole!? HAWT!!!!

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

RHOC s6-

Tamra rebounded quickly...

Gretchen "Clearly im not a golddigger. Im dating Slade. He has no money! Everyone knows im in for the sex" I love her. I may or may not have bought my mother a Gretchen Christine bag...

Oh, hi Evil Dr Will from Big Brother! He is removing Tamras tattoo.

When gretchen put the evil eye at and went at Tamra... DYING. Tamra just expects everyone to ignore how vile she was because she is allegedly a new person... but that isnt how life works. The past cant be the past until you adress it.

Vicki is obsessed with Slade. Gretchen is a little drunk and this cant end well... "Were you calling me an evil bitch?" "Yeah, I kinda was..."

I love Slade and Gretchen, and I love how smart she is re him and her money and their relationship.

I am not a fan of Peggy so far.. at all. Fernanda is annoying the more she is on.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

OMG I love you right now. THANK YOU for nailing Kathy's thirsty ass to the wall! As for her gross husband, people say Brandi on BH is trashy, but his fish comment was outright offensive and trashtastic. He'd say anything to be on TV.

P.S.: What's a "tarsier"?

• Members
Peggy was the best thing about season 6! I didn't care for her at all in the beginning but by the end, it was clear that she was the one with the most sense as she didn't talk out of character and get vile like the other ladies. Tell me how you feel about her towards the end, bc she has some stuff with Alexis that secured my love for her (Peggy that is) and its a shame she didn't return for a second season bc I was invested in her by that pointHere you go:

sR0vh4w.gif

BTW, everytime I see your current one, it looks like she's ready to cut someone with that fan especially when Kandi covers her face. Someone reminded me that it looks like this chick from Mortal Kombat

tumblr_mip63dK3nV1repkyno1_500.gif

lol...I also love how you read Kathy's irrelevant ass

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Love! wub.png

And yes, that husband is on the major creep factor.

Kathy is like ATL's DeShawn (who?) or NYC's Cindy. The only difference is that she's related to the main attraction of her show, so that's how she's managed to stick around for 3 seasons instead of only 1.

But she can eyeroll at a reunion like nobody's business!! :)

• Members

RHoOC:

Well, they didn't change the I-composed-it-at-home-on-my-Casio music or the opening credits, but something about the filming and the transition between segments has been polished. Jesus, remember when RHoOC was filmed documentary styles with a hand-held camcorder and practically no music? This show remains the least glam of the franchises (BH! sob!) but it owns that, and returning to the OC is like coming back to an old friend we haven't seen in forever.

My thoughts:

Brianna. LOVE this down-to-earth chick.

I liked Vicki this episode. What is wrong with me?

Tamra is still trailer trash who trashes other women.

I love Alexis's new hair and think she looks 1000 times better than she used to.

Did you see the look Paul gave Heather when she shut him down about the onion rings? Methinks this marriage is on the rocks.

No Slade! No Brooks! Hurrah!

...but Jabba the Hutt aka Jim was there. Barf.

Gretchen has had some kind of facelift according to the previews because she looks tight.

The new girl is coming across slightly better than I thought she would in the previews (although to be fair I thought she looked like another 'Porsha' initially).