Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

And for those wondering why Kyle and co. were rooting for Lisa on DWTS, Lisa said that they were there filming Season 4 so I guess Kim and Taylor are returning (Ugh hope they are just friends, they are useless as official housewives)

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

VrJiM3X.jpg

Atlanta at Bravo's Upfront Presentation (sans Phaedra & Kandi)

Look what the cat dragged in, Kandi & Phae Phae

rFwyA6x.jpg

p86FoRv.jpg

Jersey Ladies

ETA

s2ZEhfs.jpg

Beverly Hills Stunners (Well, the first three at least)

kxUqqVR.jpg

OC Girls

E7mtGZi.jpg

Wig

veJMqaL.jpg

Miami Women

Td1aUrb.jpg

New York's Finest

Edited by London

• Members

The ATL women do not look good. Porsha looks the best by default but she looks like such a little girl standing next to them. Kenya has too much makeup on, especially eyeliner and I don't like that dress. WTF is Nene wearing? Cynthia doesn't look recognizable. Her hair is good but that dress? No

The NJ women as a whole look better. Caroline's dress stands out but not in a good way. The print makes her look older compared to the other woman and a bit cheap. Teresa's hair and dress looks the best.

ETA: Hold up, is Melissa wearing Wig's dress?

tumblr_mkpfqwcGu21qboig7o1_500.jpg

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I agree Cheap, love the color and shape of Porsha's and I definitely like Teresa & Mellisa's the best for NJ. Caroline's floral is definitely having her stand out.

I shall dub thee, Eagle Eye Cheap... I didn't even notice that.

Edited by London

• Members

I'm going to say that OVERALL the ladies look good, with the exception of the NYC and OC gals who look terrible. The only OC gal that looks good is Lydia and Ramona is probably the best from NYC. If this is an indication of who is returning, then I say those are solid blocks, however it is VERY sad to see NYC reduced to just having Ramona as an original, if that's the case. I agree they need a proper revamp, but I miss those original ladies.

I'm curious which New York housewife was called and didn't know the Upfronts were coming up. My guess is that housewife won't be returning LOL.

• Members

Is that my girl Aviva from NYC in that last photo!? Not sure how I feel about her new hair color....she was so fierce with that shocking blonde hair of hers! Loved just watching her onscreen. She and the new girls are what really got me interested in NYC (that and this forum).

"I'VE BEEN HERE FOR DDDAAYYYSSSSS LISA!!!!" - Kim Richards

That line is so hilarious and yet so disturbing to watch during the reunion. I can only imagine how Kim and Kyle truly feel deep in the pits of their stomachs when they see just how ridiculous and wacko she sounded during the majority of that Paris trip. Its just a damn shame whatever occurred.

Love how Lisa is diving right on in and going for Kyle's jugular but still smiling as she does it....

EDIT: I put my glasses back on and I now see its Heather. They all look cute though.

RE New Jersey...Caroline looks so atrocious. Can't believe she was even allowed to step out wearing that. Teresa, Jacqueline, and Kathy look the beset. Teresa is stunning in the black. Melissa looks like she's trying to impersonate J. Lo every time I see her but she can't quite pull it off.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear