Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members
Jeana and Lauri both left on their own. Jeana didn't want to date on air and Lauri dropped out to focus full time on her children. Her son definetly attention and being on tv wasn't helping.

Fernanda is Tamra's lesbian friend that was original a housewife but bumped down before she started airing. I liked her and its too bad that happened

Alexis....no clue. I cant believe I actually liked her early on

Lynn's daughters are the worse and she isn't a good mother but man I miss her brand of crazy on my screen

I think with Slade, she sees a lot of resentment bc of her own history. She sees a deadbeat father that doent take care of his kids and she's had to deal with that with her children's father so she projects that anger onto Slade. Plus, she sees him as a user and manipulator as she watched him date her friends and move onto the next. She doesn't trust him

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

well the stuff you are watching in season 5 pre-dates her dating Brooks. And besides she was called out on that when the girls did learn about his history. Its one of the reason Vickie has had her falling out with them bc her hypocrisy was apparent and she didn't own up to it

• Members

Im just saying, if thats the reason for her hating slade it makes no sense. Though it was glorious to see her called out. Shes always been a hypocrit it seems too. Plus, she always gets up and walks out when confronted, its really pathetic.

I love to hate tamra in this earlier seasons. shes amazing, but i hate her. but i only hate her cuz i love gretchen, if she was doing to gretch to someone i hate i wouldnt care really. lol. speaking of hypocrites

• Members

omg tre almost, ALMOST look ok in that picture.

Seriously though, for all the miss piggy talk about Vicki, Tre looks like the child of an ape and a person.

Melissa and Caroline look great.

Ugh at Kathy being back and her try hard pose. Shes even more worthless than Alexis.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

Really?

Even after watching all of the seasons i can see it without her. I just dont think her time has come, because shes such a raging bitch to everyone and Brianna has helped provide her with story.

Jeannas gorgeous, gorgeous son Shane is a complete !@#$%^&*], but she allows it so its on her. He and Colton both treat her as their father did, meanwhile Kara overcompensates for their being mean. Its an interesting dynamic. I love that whole family. I do wonder if she hadnt quit if she would have been fired at this point. I am sure Lauri would have.

I still say Tamma is the trashiest housewife ever.

• Members
I was thinking of this and was wondering who everyone thinks is the most worthless to each franchise? i would say

NJ - Kathy

NY - LuAnn. She's really outlived her usefullness

OC - Alexis

BH - Shana. I almost said she and Kim equally but Kim at least gives Kyle story.

Miami - Ana

ATL - Porsha

• Members

I agree with those Cheap. I think the one saving point with Sonja on NYC is that she's Ramona's BFF. Those two paired together create alot of mischief.

NJ's Jacqueline and Kathy should've worn dresses that cover their arms. Just saying smile.png

I agree that OC's Tamra is the trashiest of 'em all.

Edited by Gray Bunny