Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOC:

After watching the premiere, I can see why the show decided to cast another housewife Lydia. Not sure if she will have an intro at the start, or be a friend of housewife as of yet.

RHONY:

I admit that I was intrigued when Bravo fired Jill and Kelly but kept Luann on the show. I was wondering why this was done and after watching season 5, I understood why. Before, Luann could stir the pot but because Jill and Kelly were so toxic.. the viewer could kind of forget about Luann's toxic ways. However, in season 5, Carole totally would knock her.. Ramona would annoy her, and heather would nicely call out Luann's pot stirring tendencies. I think Luann tried to allign with aviva, but I think even she saw how nuts the girl was and distanced herself in a way.

I wonder if the pushing back of filming season 6 is more then just waiting till summer and that the show is looking to cast some new women? I haven't heard if Carole and/or Heather are returning and it is possible that maybe they didnt agree to come back.. We shall see

RHONJ:

I think Bravo didn't change up the cast due to the high ratings of the franchise. I think that this show needs to mix it up every season like all the other franchises. Heck, even Miami seems to have tweaked their cast for their upcoming season 3.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

With only 5 and a rather predictable but still entertaining dynamic I am glad they added a sixth. But I question the choice of who. I actually prefer totally new women to enter these shows.

Oh I guess bravo announced officially all current cities have been renewed for another season. Including those currently airing/wrapped. No surprise there though.

• Members
IDA. LuAnn was by far the most toxic housewife in season 4. She was downright awful and worst than Kelly or Jill at that point. Nothing she said or did last season compared to how vile she was the year before. That vileness wasn't ignored by the viewers and she did receive hate for it in spite of having Kelly and Jill around. LuAnn last season was rahwr tame and quite frankly boring

• Members

I do agree, but I think the reason she was rather tame and kind of boring was because her sidekicks Kelly and Jill were not there. So she couldn't be at her most toxic and evil because no one was there to encourage and back it up. Anytime she did (i.e. telling Aviva about Ramona & Sonya wishing her hubby Reid didn't come though she also said the same thing) usually was twarted by someone (usually Heather).]

So it was actually refreshing to see Luann not being so vile and anytime she was creeping back to that, she was usually stopped in her tracks.

Yes, Season 5 was kind of boring.. but at least it wasn't the toxic train wreck of season 4.

• Members

FINALLY - There are some confirmations from Bravo on NYC Season 6.

Ramona, Heather, and Carole have been asked back and have signed a contract! They will be attending Bravo's UpFronts tonight.

No word on whether the other three are holding out for more money, or if they haven't been asked back (LuAnn, Aviva, and Sonja).

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/shake-future-housewives-new-york-cast-article-1.1306936?localLinksEnabled=false