Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

tumblr_mkqmofWij71qazubgo8_r1_400.jpg

Kandi showed up. Guess she managed to get her some McDonalds and used pregnant Phaedra as an excuse.

no one said she cant maintain her money. I just refuted the claim that she has ALWAYS been smart when it comes to money bc clearly she has not. The stuff with Wig was a lesson learned

Hmmm...I wonder why.... Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They probably will spin it that either Teresa is responsible for the guy being there or she wasn't helping them and therefore she agreed with his comments.

The only problem with Kandi's looks is in the way she dresses. She cleans up nicely at most events, but (and the same is true for Phaedra) her clothes are generally too small which makes her look bigger than she is. I actually think Kandi is very cute. Her hair can be hit or miss though. As for Phaedra, I find that I fell out of love with her this season. The feud with Kenya was too nasty and I don't like Phaedra that way. She can be as sexual as she wants, but the mud-slinging was ugly IMO. I don't want her making those ultra personal insults, I feel she is smarter than that. I prefer things like her previous showdowns with Nene and Sheree where she put them in their place in a classy and sassy way.

• Members

I got sick of Phaedra and her random careers. She's a lawyer but in the span of a season, she became a mortician, a pet funeral director, fitness video instructor and now producing a line of female centric stun guns. Whatever happened to the funeral stuff? All this seems like desperate attempts to generate story for herself

• Members

I doubt that those pennies'll hurt her in the way that it'd hurt others, so it's all moot, really...

I don't think that Kandi dresses any more offensively than anyone else (save for Cynthia) in regards to her body shape. While I'll agree that her hair can be hit or miss (especially when she tries too hard with the extra-ness), I hardly think that she's the boogerwolf that many on here are making her out to be.

Phaedra's been talking sh!t about folks since her first season, so I honestly didn't see what was so beyond-the-pale about what she said about Kenya. It's not as if Kenya was any kind of victim who never threw any shots at anyone (especially since the feuds that she'd had this season were started by her), so what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

• Members

Phaedra insinuating that Kenya has a mental disorder and calling her a whore was not cool or fun. Phaedra was funny with her digs in season 3 and didn't take things to seriously. That changed this season and she was malicious with her words and said them not to be funny, but to hurt and frankly be mean. She did get ugly this season and it turned me off from her

• Members

Ugh. WTF does Shady Phae Phae and Kandi have on in that photo?! Just gross. . . I'm going to need Phaedra to stop buying smedium sized clothes from baby gap and wear her proper size. There happens to be cute maternity wear. Stop dressing like a street walker and dress the "southern belle" you claim to be you are. And Kandi . . . that weave . . . that dress (cute, but not on you) . . .

809343.gif

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I just read a similar article on RealityTea discussing this fight. Seriously, I'm over these broads going to the Posche fashion show. It's tacky, too contrived, and won't capture the magic of the original Posche fashion showdown between TreApe and Danielle. They need to let this "event" go. The clothes they show at this "fashion show" aren't designed by Kim D and they're fugly as hell. And who the hell throws sinks and sh*t. A bunch of wild ass animals if you ask me. They should've played this while they fought:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvNhiZV4o8c

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I'm with you on the Kathy love - you aren't alone! I don't get the Kathy-hate. Sure, she is quiet and probably a little more 'boring' when compared to other housewives (especially on NJ)... but she is so harmless and such a sweet lady. She's a WONDERFUL mother and I love her spirit. I don't get why people trash her so much. 'Boring' isn't a good reason to throw so much shade and so many insults at her.

• Members

Let me go in on Kathy's tarsier looking ass right quick.

She may be a sweet woman in real life, but she is not right for this show. She came on trying to play the role of the happy homemaker, but showed her true colors in Season 4. This woman has had NO real reason to beef with Teresa, but wants to keep trying to create drama with her so she can be relevant. When she was away from Teresa what did she do? Exactly. You don't have to get loud and be in drama to be an entertaining HW but don't come at me trying to fake drama with your own cousin to be relevant/ Why did she need to say "Oh those are my mom's canolis" her ass had nothing else to talk about and you will never be able to explain why she needed to ask Teresa about Caroline when Caroline was in hearing distance. She loves to talk about believing in respect but was quick to call her aunt a liar, and her uncle a coward after Teresa read her ass. She is a stealth bitch and her attempts to be witty and funny in her THs are awfully pathetic. She just plays on whatever team is popular which is why she was coming for Teresa. Notice in Napa when Joe and Melissa decided to leave with Teresa she ran her ass right in there to apologize because she thought Teresa would be the outsider. That bitch can have several seats and be glad Andy Cohen loves to see a family being torn apart. Which is the only reason he brought her raggedy ass back.

And lawd don't get me started on her husband telling all of America that his wife's vagina tastes like fish....

That's all smile.png

Edited by Eric83