Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Sorry I couldn't watch Live with you wonderful bunch tonight, this was Family TV night for us.

The word for today is:

X8TXOOa.gif

One of my fave tweets about Kenya and tonight's ep was.

That sh!t was so on point. I was even proud of Porsha... but she so needs to tone it down with some of these theatrics... or is the acoustics in the building that deep?

• Members

Watching Episode 1 of Season 2 of RHONYC.....I must say my first impression of Kelly Bensimon is i like this girl! I've always had a weakness for models and she seems like my ideal type. Just wants to explore, enjoys a good time, and loves the finer things in life. Plus her style is amazing.

Jill is just really annoying. Her and Luann piss me off so much. Especially when they're together. Jill is on another planet of delusion and is so high school its pathetic. Immature and rich is not a good combo.

Then there's Alex and Simon. Love them with their kids but like Bethenny has said multiple times they really need to own who they are and what they want out of life. There's nothing wrong with admitting you want to run in higher circles in society. And if you thought that there was something shameful about admitting it you should NOT have blurted it out on a realty television show!

LOVE how Ramona's husband destroyed Simon though at their lil brunch. They are too funny....

EDIT: I'd pay the money to have Aviva return (and perhaps Sonja just cuz I love her tag line and name) but Luann can exit stage left....

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Bye, Sonja, Aviva, and LuMan. Aviva deserves a small boost but no more than what she's probably asking for. LuMan and Sonja don't bring that much to the table anyways, so give them the boot. I wish they would've gotten the boot over Alex & Jill. At least those two brought the DRAMA.

Onto RHOA:

I agree that Kenya got OWNED tonight. Not by just Phaedra but Porsha got her a** too. I'm going to need Kenya to bring it parts 2 & 3. However, from the preview of next week, Phaedra meets her match when Nene digs into that a** and Kim digs into Kandi's stupid a**. And I hope Cynthia brings more to the table next week b/c if not, she is worthless. And I like Cynthia, but she needs to do (and say) more b/c she had a lot to say this season and I wanna hear her read bitches--especially Phaedra.

• Members

So curious for next week. I have a love/dislike relationship with Phaedra but for real no one can stand up to Nene. I am curious about all of that next week.

Nene and Andy laughing at stuff that was being said gave me life.

• Members

Forgot to say I LOVED when Phaedra told Kenya that the only place she was an "actress" was on this show and that she deserved a Razzie, LOL!! Also, loved that Porsha also came for her strong and got that bitch. She really shut her down to the point where Kenya couldn't even reply.

• Members

Eric,

That line pissed me off b/c Phaedra is no lady. When you walking around in a tacky ass swim suit, your body is busted from head to toe, and you look like a big black seal in half the mess you wear, you're not a lady. When you think someone sucking their own dick is beautiful, you're not a lady. When you're sneaky and doing low down dirty things to people, you're not a lady.

Ugh. People nowadays moaning about ppl having class/being a "gentleman" or "lady" is nerve wrecking. Irks my nerves more than the masculinity/femininity dispute in the gay community. Societal ideology with be the death of us all . . .angry.png

London,

It's on Bravotv.com, the clip of Nene/Phaedra argument, but supposedly, Phaedra back in S3 (her debut season) brought Nene's half sisters onto the show (it wasn't shown) to talk trash about Nene, who was on the outs with her sisters at the time. They've since reconciled; however, Nene now knows what Phaedra did and is capable of. Phaedra is a shady bitch. When you try and bring family into sh*t, that takes things to a whole new level. Phaedra would've got chin checked.

• Members

Thanks Brandon. I actually don't doubt that because her debut season, I could not STAND Phaedra and I know she definitely felt on the outs with how they viewed and treated her. I remember I LMAO at that sip n' see mess she was pulling. She's mellowed out since in my view and I appreciate her for what she is and definitely some of the one liners she throws out there.

I think that's why I like her so much, she owns up to her stuff in aspects with her sexual life and how she views sexuality and that could stem from being a PK. Calling most of these people a "lady" is stretching it because I'm sure most if not all have done shady things in their lives, some may have been shined a light on while on the show and some might know how to hide those skeletons better than others.

Edited by London

• Members

Brandon, wasn't Phakedra behind bringing in Marlo, only to have that backfire because Marlo and Nene became friends?

London, I used to like Phakedra, even after she received payment for attorney servies in a wad of cash in a parking lot. This season, she just showed all 3 sides of her over made up face and her talking head really bugs the !@#$%^&*] out of me. That fake ass sultry southern belle crap just grates!