Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Drew is SOOOOO DAMN MESSY! Nothing about her tonight was likeable and she was trying way too hard. I HATE how passive aggressive she is and acts al concerned when she knows what she is doing. She was doing the most and Im glad most of the women besides Porsha saw that

Another thirsty bucket was Shamea. I didnt like how she was going after Marlo. The trio of she, Porsha and Drew are the absolute worst

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No offense to Jana Kramer who I liked since OTH and my vacation spot of Nashville, but yeah I would think of Chicago, NOLA, and Seattle (all mentioned today over this news), before there. I guess we will see if they are going to only be on Peacock. 

They should film it all. Same as SLC re: Johannesburg

Agree on Gina. I will wait to see if she will clear up whether she is leaving before or after the forthcoming season.

• Members

Drew fell flat tonight and it just showed why I haven't fully taken to her at all. Drew is VERY aware of the cameras and knows what she is doing. 

Furthermore, I found it odd that she was doing the same mess that she chastised Kenya for--airing out people's dirty laundry and sexcapades. 

Drew sadly looked like an idiot when the prophet came on camera and debunked that sh-t quickly. Bolo surely didn't do the same for Porsha and Tanya...

You can tell too that Kandi and even Cynthia (who is friends with Drew) were over her antics. I hope she realizes that by pulling this stunt along with many other stunts this season has set her up to be the target next season. If she don't think that Kenya, Latoya, Marlo, and the possible return of Sheree won't air out her dirt next year, she is crazy. Drew is gonna fall victim of the season 2 curse of housewives. 

• Members

You are so right about the way she went in on Kenya and this makes her a hypocrite.  I didnt want her back next season but Im almost hoping she is so she gets targeted and dragged.

Also she did all this bc Latoya "ruined" her daughter's blessing by the Prophet, but her mother lives with her and is a damn pastor! Why dont she get her mama to bless the baby? Stupid ass bitch

• Members

I dont like her but it makes sense. She's given alot this season despite not filming much at the start. She has her own internal storyline with her family. Marital problems with her husband, baby daddy prison issues with her oldest son and she has an opinionated mother that lives with her. I also think she has chemistry with the group, particularly Porsha. The show is gearing younger and on paper she is perfect for the direction they are going in.

I thought she was more likeable at the beginning when her foot was broken and she couldnt film much. Now that she's healed, she is coming across very calculated and not the weak innocent girl we were originally led to believe she was. Her feud with Kenya is forced and she overplayed that one. Her feud with Latoya came to a head in SC where Drew won that round. That should have been the end of things but Drew keeps coming for her and now that seems forced bc she does it under the guise of being concerned when she's just working overtime to secure the peach.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Sutton has a diamond!I know we heard she did but its another thing seeing it

I dont like that the girls are dressed like the Power Rangers. I wish there was a color theme to the cast shot

• Members

ATL

I love the ladies energy when Drew (and Porsha sometimes) is not around. The scene at Kenya's reminded me of NY. 

Drew is a joke. All these "dramatic" storylines and the bad acting... I haven't seen one genuine moment from her. She tries too hard and her desperate ways ruin it for me. Not a fun housewife at all. 

• Members

It was nasty and threatening, but no-one says anything because Erika is the heavy of the group and they are all afraid of Cujo. God, I hate how Kyle does her bugged-eyed shtick and just leaves Sutton to face the snarling "OR WHAT? OR WHAT?"

Rinna wants to do fake & phony now? She was all about 'the truth' with Denise last year! Seems like a tactic to try and shut down any close questioning of Erika. 

I must say, this is the meatiest BH trailer I have seen in the last few years. I think I am going to love Sutton, Garcelle and Kathy. And much as I hate to admit it, compelled by Erika and her Fall.

LOL the color scheme is very Power Rangers. They should have down a variation of pink-to-burgundy jewel-tone outfits to contrast with the light-blue diamond.

ETA: Crystal got a diamond too! Kathy is the only FOH.

Edited by Cat