Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

So what does that mean for Caroline's spinoff?

And I doubt Dina was invited back anyways as production for RHONJ is supposedly over her. Plus, Dina could feel at the reunion that tides were shifting and had she stayed, she'd be in the hot season. Amber [with Jim] and Melissa were both coming for her and add a possible Jacqueline return, Dina would've been public enemy #1. She was smart to jump ship.

I'm fine with Caroline returning but I still feel that they should've had the season 7 cast be Melissa, Jac, Kathy [yes, I said it], Nicole, Teresa A, Amber, and. . . .

rhonj-dan-middlefinger.gif

Queen Danielle!!!

Because NO ONE knows how to bring crazy and stir the pot like this heifer! wub.png

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lisa and her philosophy on these ladies and her relationships with them....perfecto

I just love this woman: I can't understand how someone could just turn their back on her or even think about wanting to hate on her.

Uhhh can we get Mohammed's fiance on this show!? Loved her!

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

I love Shiva too. I know that Lisa tried pitching her to the producers for the seventh spot, but Eileen supposedly popped more. Plus, Shiva seems more kind-spirited. I truly think that she might not be able to handle this crew on a full-term basis because they are like wolves. Kyle, Kim, Brandi, and Yolanda would've all hated her for various reasons: she's wealthy, young, and gorgeous. That alone would intimidate them all.

I found tonight's episode to be boring, but I am glad that next week's episode is the start of things popping off. I just wish that Lisa would not give Brandi the time of day; however, I am sure that production coaxed her into the trying to hash things out with Brandi. Just like they did Adrienne. And I found that entire scene to be awkward and tense. Adrienne did not seem that receptive to Brandi's apology, and I loved how she stated [in her talking head] that Brandi needs to own sh*t and put the blame on Lisa.

And Kim and Brandi ... closedeyes.jpg Their scenes are forced and stupid. I don't find them comical. Especially the two of them, two 40+ year old women, running around LA hiding in bushes and stalking a man. That was strange. JR needs to pull out a restraining order, and Brandi needs to get a grip. No wonder why Eddie left her desperate ass.

• Members

Kim and Slut Pig are BFFs? How forced indeed and they don't even have good chemistry together

Why is this show trying so hard to make Portia into the new Milania?

Why didn't they just can Kim's irrelevant ass and make her a "friend"? She costs more and works less. It seems like a no brainer that she should be dropped

That thing is almost an hour. I am NOT here for him. Cliff notes?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members
I didnt watch but the blog that posted it said he clarified that he helped Nicole and Teresa get on the show and fell for Nicole in the process... Jim and Amber are liars.... he isnt a fame whore... blah blah blah lol I really dont know how it took an hour for him to say all that.

• Members

I could care less about Bobby or the Twins. Hell, I barely care about RHONJ altogether. Only people I like out that entire franchise is Amber, Kathy, and Danielle.

Teresa, I love to hate.

Jac and Caroline, I'm neutral with.

The rest of them hoes--the hand.

And RHONJ needs to carry on w/o Teresa. I doubt that she'll even return now that Bravo plans on giving her a cooking show once she's released.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2848853/There-life-prison-lots-dough-Real-Housewife-Teresa-Guidice-signs-sweet-deal-Bravo-cooking-show.html

Andy has a soft spot for Kim. :rolleyes: That's why she's still sticking around. I think he hopes that we'll grow to root for her but after this season and from what the press has alleged that she does to Lisa Rinna, Kim can go. Her story is as tired and Brandi's vagina.

And I agree that they are trying to make Portia be the new Bravo brat. Sorry but there are already two miniature smart asses that hold the throne: Princess Milania and Princess Alaura (M2M). Portia ain't even in the same ballpark as those two.

So HE helped the twins get on the show? -_- That just verifies EVERYTHING that Jim and Amber said at the reunion. Bye, Bobby. Ain't nobody checking for you. Let the door hit you where the good Lord split ya!

• Members

Decided to start with this season's BH. Thought it was an interesting episode but I have very little prior knowledge of any of the women.

Kyle wanting to be friends with Lisa again seemed genuine. Don't think being drama-free will last, though.

Is Lisa serious with that Bitch Boudoir of hers? She is [!@#$%^&*] fierce! She's the main reason I picked this up and I'm not sorry.

"I know me and I can go there, like the little anorexic, barking Chihuahua" Anorexic? Hunni, please.

The ladies dancing near the end of episode 1 was very visually rich and striking.

LisaLips is so much fun. I love that she finds her jokes funny.

• Members

I surprisingly liked this past weeks episode of Beverly Hills. It was fun and lighthearted with very little drama which is always kind of good before [!@#$%^&*] really hits the fan. Lisa Rinna has no shame and I love her for it.

Just when I start to warm to Brandi again she always has to go and [!@#$%^&*] all over it. Don't apologize to Adrienne for something you said and did and then try to allude it was because of Lisa. I'm glad Adrienne picked up on that. I kept looking at her face to see any emotion but alas, nothing. Poor thing. And I hope Brandi wasn't paying her gay hairdresser/dealer for that thing on her head. Still looked better than Adrienne's.

Portia used to be such a cute little girl. What happened? Kyle saying she doesn't want her to grow up being a brat all while buying her a t-shirt that says I left my Louis in the jet? So tacky.

Lisa and her story about adopting another maid was cute. As was that pink ring she was looking at!

Can't wait to see Eileen next week!

Edited by MrPrezident