Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OC turned out to have a pretty good season plus good reunion with little filler. You had drama plus fun moments.. plus the mystery of Danielle.

The Secrets revealed episode was fun...

I thought Lizzie's family dinner scene reminded me of how the show used to be... A peek into the lives of housewives. Had she been a cast member in season 1 through 5, that scene would have been included in the regular season.. not the lost footage scene. I'd taken out a scene of Tamra with Baby Astro from the season and put this scene in instead.

Shannon and Vicki were trying to find treasure in Bali hence the tipped over Kayoke BAHAHA. Too much Brooks and not enough funny Vicki material.. though her trying to figure out how to sit in the restaurant in Bali was priceless.

I guess I'll be putting crystals on my grocery list :) Bless Shannon and her serious dedication to all things holistic. She seems geniune while Heather and Terry... no words.

Tamra/Eddie having dinner with Danielle/Joe... a double date? Guess Baby Astro killed the mood. I have a feeling there was some swinging going on with that foursome. Just a vibe I got.

• Members

Well they could've just held off on OC's premiere and had NYC take the Monday timeslot after BH's end in April. Then premiere OC in July and have it run til BH returns in November. It's weird that they had 3 running simultaneously and now just have one. And a weak one at that. No wonder they scrambled to amp up the second half of the season.

• Members

^ I agree. I think they are so stupid for not airing Melbourne in primetime simply so we'd have SOMETHING other than New Jersey on. Even if they just put it in NYC's tuesday slot. It feels so weird with just one series on! I really need them to release a trailer or cast photo for BH and ATL soon. I imagine it won't be until October though.

• Members
When Teresa goes to prison the show should be CANCELED. Melissa and the twins suck and the viewers hate Amber and her husband. Dina is boring.Unpopular opinion but I'm kind of bored with all the franchises except Atlanta. With such a huge gap between ATL and the others I slick wouldnt be mad if Bravo began rebranding and looking for something other than Housewives to build their network around. All of them are losing viewers except for Atlanta and Orange County (which is flat vs last season). I think they are on the way out to be honest. Edited by Eric83