Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's clearly the same person with different lighting, but of course everybody is going to continue to say he's fake or hired. Over that BS. I don't even believe Walter was a fake boyfriend. Kenya said that Kandi knows he was a real boyfriend and Kandi could've disputed that, but she seemed to be agreeing with Kenya.

In other news...

Has anybody else been wondering about Beverly Hills? Typically we get a November premiere for BH and ATL. I understand ATL just wrapped, but BH is usually filming by now. To make matters more interesting, Vanderpump Rules (which has higher ratings now) is already filming whereas before they liked to sync the shows together. Lisa is saying she's been offered a contract to return next season, but filming has been delayed as they figure out what to do with the rest of the cast.

What do yall think is going on with casting? My guess is that Carlton and Joyce are on standby and that everybody else will be invited back. The delay has to from a lack of interest from newcomers to join the show. That seemed kinda obvious when they went with Carlton and Joyce last season.

Here's a quote from Lisa about this:

Full Article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/justin-huang/diamonds-and-rose-inside-_b_5375750.html

• Members

Yaass, Queen Lisa! Those heffas are seething over Lisa filming her show while RHOBH is in limbo for the time being. And Bravo might as well bring back Joyce and Carlton. While Carlton wasn't well-recieved, she served as a perfect foe for Kyle. No other woman (besides Lisa) has had Kyle shook, and Carlton does that. Plus, everyone knows that a second season could do her justice. IMO, if Porsha got a second season then EVERY newbie should get two seasons. And they better renew Joyce's contract. I grew to like her and she had a good read on the women. I can only imagine the damage she'll do this upcoming season if brought back. They need to scrap Kim and bring on Joanna, who is already lingering about, thirsty and ready for a diamond.

• Members

Honestly, if they're going to drop RHOM and Joanna is so thirsty I do agree they need to just take her on. She already has a house in LA and we know she'd bring the drama. Plus I imagine lots of nice cameos from the Miami housewives. If they're struggling she'd hardly be settling.

My cast would be:

Brandi, Kyle, Camille, Joanna, Lisa, Joyce, Carlton with Yolanda and Kim as Friends of the Housewives. I think that is a cast that would bring drama and ratings. I also would keep Joyce and Carlton because I feel now that they know the ladies they would be in a better position to deliver. Both have wealth and showed potential in the confrontations.

• Members

I think the problem for Beverly Hills is that they are stuck in toxic relationships that aren't anywhere near enough compelling to warrant their suffocation of the show. Similar to what happened with New Jersey. And like New Jersey, I'm not sure if they will get out before it's too late.

• Members

As long as Joanna and Joyce are on to battle with Brandi and company I am good. Not so sure how much I'd miss Lisa though. Through all the mess that happened last season I still came out of the season still liking both her and Yolanda. I guess if she leaves we'll see the fake friendships brought about by not liking Lisa will fall apart.

ETA:

http://www.naughtybutnicerob.com/shocking-new-clause-in-real-housewife-contracts-moving-forward/

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I'll totally watch Hotwives of Orlando - that's hilarious!

Btw, speaking of Beverly Hills - there's an article out confirming Carlton and Joyce are fired. Joyce even indicated that she may be moving away from BH anyway. Also, they are saying that Shiva Safai and Faye Resnick are joining, assuming they sign their contracts and are happy with the $$.

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/31061/20140525/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-fires-two-housewives-and-adds-faye-resnick-and-shiva-safai-to-cast.htm

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members
They're regurgitating old articles from the past few months trying to pass it off as new info. Faye has already said she didn't want to come back. Joyce did say in an interview that her life was great before the show and she wouldn't lose sleep over being fired. Joyce is one of the rare ladies that is too nice for this type of show. I like her but dont see her coming back sadly. :( hope I am wrong. Edited by Eric83