Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I just saw the Ladies of London 2 minute preview on Bravo and very dissapointed that these women are Americans! Out of the 7 girls, only 2 are Brits. sad.png. Shocked to see Caprice on this. Wasnt expecting a real celebrity. She's aged quite a bit since I last saw her

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The problem is trashmona thinking that throwing a glass at someone's face is on the same level as being splashed in a lake. That's not. In anyway. Then she gets pissed that Kristen didn't bow down to her for her "I'm sorry you made me do it" bullshit apology.

She's an insane drunken bitch who's taking her self hatred and jealousy over her husband having a new PYT on Kristen.

I've been by a pool or lake and not gotten wet before as well. I've also been splashed and even tossed in. I didn't throw a cup at anyone like an insane person before tho, because I'm not insane.

• Members

Lol weak arguments are often couched in petty insults like "insane". Bottom line is that Ramona isn't innocent and she did something wrong but she was totally justified. Kirsten is definitely not innocent in any shape or form and its hilarious what a free pass she's been given by to just run rough shod over people...

• Members

With the recent ATL Husbands Reveal airing, this past season of RHOA finishes off with 27 episodes! This thing premiered on Nov 4th and its middle of May. They really milked this one out for 6 months and I think its the longest season in the entire franchise.

Anyways, did anyone see it? What a BORING ass episode. This proves that the men are nothing without the women as I did not need to watch an episode from their perspective. Who the hell wants to watch Apollo, Gregg, Todd and Peter as leads for an hour? Ugh. And I HATE how Gregg talks like he's given a sermon. He got way too many lines

The only good part of this was the Lisa Wu flashback and some of the men saying she was the hottest housewife. Bravo needs to bring her back as a friend

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I can't with any of the Atlanta husbands, Todd aside tbh. If Peter is Papa Smurf then Greg must be Granpappy Smurf. He just says whatever Nene tells him to and hobbles around looking lost. Papa Smurf thinks he's all that and a bag of chips, and he really isn't. Apollo? His horrendous behavior this season and terrible rap sheet speak for him. Todd is by far the most reasonable and rational of the husbands but given how badly some of these RH husbands end up looking, you never know what SL they throw him next season.

Cheap, on a completely OT note, I am dying to hear your thoughts about k-pop, and specifically the EXO meltdown currently underway, lol.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Kristen are Josh are so refreshing. Josh can be a bit of an ass but I understood where both he and Kristen were coming from. Nice to see her keeping it real about her marriage unlike so many women who come on here acting like they have the perfect marriage only to end up divorced.

Ugh why am I enjoying LuAnn? :blink:

ETA: Loved Carole on her date. I love her! :wub:

LMFAO at Kristen's reaction when Ramona brought out the flowers. :lol:

Ramona knows how to fake apologize. Just like she faked her sudden insight into her behavior at the "intervention." She said just enough to get the ladies off her back at that luncheon and she pulled the same act with Kristen with her "faux-pology," in my opinion.

She barely made eye contact. And laughing when Kristen mentioned her injury? Seriously? And her "just because someone does something to you doesn't mean you should do something back" is nothing but blame shifting. To me, that does not an apology make.

I can understand why Kristen felt the need to speak her (hopefully) final piece. She was entitled to let Ramona know what she thought and how she felt outside of a situation where she was ruining other people's vacation weekend and felt pressured to let it go. But I do hope this is essentially the last of it. Not because Ramona deserves a break, but because it would be a shame if this incident and her response to it were allowed to define Kristen any more than it already has.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Thank you. Porsha just pulled her hair like a three year old, and Kenya bounced up not phased. #FAIL on Poorsha's part. You got fired for delivering such an ass whooping. :P

And Viv v. Kenya is suspect to me. I think they are doing this as a publicity stunt. What better way to regain the African American audience, who hasn't watched Celebrity Apprentice since Trump went on a campaign to smear President Obama, by having two polarizing (and popular) African American actresses/personalities clash in the media. It'll spark interest and get us to tune in. I'm betting money that Viv and Kenya are somewhere laughing thinking we've bought this.

But if this is true, I'll wait for the episode to play out. If Kenya did something dirty to get ahead, she'll get called out. Even by her fans. But she won't be the first person to pull shenanigans to get ahead in this competition and in the business world. She won't be the last. And Vivica is not known for being a saint either. She's well-known for having a stank attitude and being abrasive. Why do you think Jimmy Kimmel banned her from his show and called her looney? Or 50 Cent chucked her the deuces? Plus, Viv is one of Star Jones' best friends ... I'm just saying....whistling.jpg

• Members

Regain what AA audience..I know myself and others still watched it. Did the AA ratings for the show drop?

This is real and it's Kenya's MO..causing drama with anyone she can.

And you're right, Porsha didn't whoop her ass....yet Kenya had "flashbacks of domestic violence" and pressed charges..clearly she was phased. And then her fans are calling for Porsha's head on a platter.

Edited by PJA