Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I do agree that Kristen needs to let it go (not absolve Ramona but not let it affect how she acts every time Ramona is in her presence) at this point and if she tries to continue this for the duration of the season she's going to look a fool and overdramatic. I cringed seeing it in the previews. I hope its just a recapping scene and it's put to bed.

I'm so not here for Aviva's creepy ass father.

Edited by Eric83

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHONY continues to give me life. Ramona is such a fabulous, kooky goddess. She was perfect here! I did feel bad in the scene with Mario. The energy seemed off. He seemed detached, but guilty. She seemed sad underneath, but still tried to make the scene work. I believe at this point both know what is going on but are making the effort not to show this on screen. It's a sad situation knowing how long they were married and that she truly did seem devoted to him.

I didn't really care either way about any of the Kristen stuff. I can take or leave her at this point. Carole was looking a mess in the first few episodes, but she's starting to look good again, or I'm getting used to her face again. I do think she's back to looking terrible though with her blonde hair and weird hairstyle. I hope she fixes it by the reunion. LOVED her date outfit.

ETA:

I posted too fast! I didn't expect the last five minutes to be so explosive! First of all, Kristen IS really pretty, she looked stunning at the meeting with Ramona, but what a dumb bitch. When Ramona apologized she needed to go off script and accept that apology and at least try to move on at that moment. She lost all goodwill she had with me when she started going off on Ramona. It would be one thing if Ramona wasn't remorsful, but she bent over backwards to apologize. I hope Kristen didn't give her diarrhea, I know that sometimes happens when she gets Ramotional.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

I do agree that Kenya loves to pull strings but she pulled one too many strings and it popped her, but she still hasn't learned which is my entire point.

And what's "harmless" about flirting with a married man. He's married and they shouldn't have been flirting and Phaedra has every right to hate Kenya and any woman who is engaged with inappropriate behavior with her husband.

Kenya hasn't shown restraint herself when it comes to interfering in others marriages or sticking her nose in others folks business and giving unsolicited opinions.

One day she is going to pull the wrong person's string and hair pulling will be the least of her worries.

Lastly what valid reason does Kenya have for hating the women because the hate isn't just one sided. She has absolutely NO reason to hate Phaedra...oh wait probably because she wants Phaedra's husband.

She has absolutely no reason to hate Porsha...oh wait Porsha dared to call her Miss America instead of USA (or vice versa).

Edited by PJA

• Members

Kenya doesn't act like she hates any if the women. They get super pressed about her, not the other way around. She is very self aware of the fact that she is an entertainer in a tv show and these are her costars. They let things get way too personal. She doesn't come across that she cares enough about them to hate whereas its clear as day that Phaedra and Porsha hate her without a doubt. Nene too

• Members

ETA: I posted something RHOA related but chile let me stop talking about this show! The season is over and how much more can we really say? None of us are going to change our opinions. :lol:

Edited by Eric83

• Members

She sure looked super pressed after Phaedra read her.

And she exhibited behaviors of being pressed by bringing on her props to try to help her get her point across. Lets see what else, dressing up like Phaedra in the swimsuit get up, telling Porsha she can only come to her party if she dresses like the girl from BAPS. Kenya was very pressed and threatened which is why she reacted the way she did.

So true LOL

• Members

Haha!!! Yes, poor thing gets the poops during trying times.

I totally agree about your Ramona/Mario assessment. I think by then they were just playing the game for the sake of the cameras. The subtext and their facial expressions told another story versus what they were saying.

• Members

Chile yall saw Kenya pics on Instagram? She did say her man was younger than her and in his thirties. Guess it wasn't that married man after all..... lol

10387814_1430827387179082_1023858467_a.j

Quote:

thekenyamoore That moment when you think about closing your eyes or getting hot grits... #tobeinlove #tobesafe #toletyourguarddown #toforgive #toloveunconditional ly #topickyourbattles #tobeprotected #toletshitgo #tofightfair #tobecommitted Love is a choice, to trust is a choice. You choose your fate. You can't let other people and the past dictate how you treat others. #timetoheal 3h

10413007_1458928904351630_473891561_n.jp

Quote:

LOL I'm his motivation #obsessed have a blessed day #behappy #stophating #myfamily note to all the haters: I'm unbothered find someone else to hate stalk.

She was tired of yall talking bout she dont have a man...lmao