Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

It makes me a little sad that I now find Kyle the least annoying of the RHOBH chicks. I feel like she's the only one that doesn't hold an epic grudge. She'll hate you to the core but she'll still play with you.

The storylines need a shake-up: resentful housewives versus indignant Lisa as well as Brandi talking a little too much then whining about being a victim due to consequences of that. How they'll be able to accomplish that with Lisa and Brandi on the show (and I doubt those two or Kyle are going anywhere), I don't know.

Hopefully the ladies are smart enough and Bravo is smart enough to somehow force/edit storyline shifts because it's really tired and tedious.

It would be nice if Eddie relented and let the kids be on RHOBH particularly considering he'll now be doing a reality series with the step mother of his and Brandi's kids.

I do think adding Camille back to the mix would be great.

Joyce and Carlton are good firings if they have been fired. Joyce was both too "nice" and too boring for a show like RHOBH. Carlton's irrationality helped Kyle's image improve - work done.

Maybe add an African American chick and Lisa Rinna to the mix. I was against Lisa in the past but why not.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Kim is the most played out housewife of all the time. If there is anyone that ever stayed long past her expiration date it's her. She needs to GO. I'd switch out her for Marissa and I'd try to get the black baroness on board

• Members

I don't believe for a second Faye would step foot onto RHOBH....as Sheree would say "Bitch aint crazy!". She knows she'd be in for even worse treatment than her first run through. She's an absolute hot mess and even though I'm disappointed in Brandi and how she's treated Lisa I'd never in a million years wish for the Morally Corrupt Faye to hold a Diamond...just illl.

• Members

Faye should have held a diamond years ago. Its too bad people got crazy and sent her death threats. I would love to see her back at least as a friend especially after seemingly being vindicated as far as Brandi is concerned tis past season

• Members

I disagree and death threats are no joke but she was very OTT that season and those people represent such a small portion of the viewership so I don't know if that really impacted Bravo's decision or not.

That Lisa article was just pure WIN. The thought the Idiot Yolanda sitting at home waiting for Andy's call while sniffing the fumes of lemons and the herbacleanse she kept harping at my girl Kim about in her debut season is just PRICELESS! Meanwhile Lisa stays winning and popular. And you know she'll eventually turn PUMP into a show which I'll watch religiously. Speaking of I need to do a run thru of Season 2 of VR and get caught up on all the juicy drama.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

SHE chose not to appear. Bravo wanted her. The death threats she got were enough to get her to back away bc she has herself, her business and her family to worry about. She needed to get out of the spotlight bc of all the negativity that was being hurled her way

• Members

Agreed. I think Joyce is a good supporting role housewife. Not one of the bigwigs like Lisa or Kyle, but a good "B" player like a Taylor or Kim (before she got her riveting storyline with Kingsley the dog). She's got a good head on her shoulders and can take a step back and examine the crazy in a civilized, well-spoken manner.

• Members

I wasn't trying to imply anything but I guess more power to her if she claims that she "chose" to not return. I have no information on whether the offer was there or not. And even her choosing to not return doesn't mean it was a foregone conclusion that Bravo was going to ask her to be an official HW right?

Either way she's not on the show and that's a positive for me. Joyce may be boring to some but she's a breath of fresh air for me and keeps it light and fun for me while also being able to mix it up with the other ladies (especially Brandi and the Idiot Yolanda).

• Members

When Eddie was riding that bull and flexing his muscles. in-love.png

Goodness Vicki is such a needy, rude b-tch!

Loving Danielle.

Cant wait for Shannon to have her psychotic break over Heather. The set up to the inevitable blow up has been delicious!