Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Believe what you want, I tend to believe Tamara Tattles based on her track record, including being the only one who correctly reported what happened at the reunion. With that said...

Nene Leakes And Porsha Williams Will Not Hold a Peach Next Season

I could see this being true. The past two seasons Nene has not had a storyline and her behavior at the reunion was pretty bad. Now that she's including Andy in her insults, why would he want to justify a huge contract for her to dictate everything that goes on? Not only that, but he re-tweeted someone who was talking about how Nene keeps bad-mouthing her Bravo paycheck and Andy responded that she shouldn't be discussing that. Another scenario is that this is a negotiation tactic to make Nene take a pay cut.

What do yall think?

Edited by Chris B

• Members

She (TamaraTattles) is usually on point more than any other HW blogger, but I think in the 9th hour, they'll decide to bring Nene back and give her a peach, but this'll be her 'swan song' season. I am glad to hear that Porsha's role will be reduced to nothing. She brings nothing and the only people that'll shoot with her are Phaedra and Kandi, and those scene will be boring (unless they're talking about Kenya, which Phae & Porsha swore on the reunion they'd never do again dry.png), so they most likely will be on the cutting room floor.

Sayonara, Porsha! You won't be missed. And if Nene goes at this point, I won't miss her either. This show is no longer doing her justice as she acts she's above it all, so bow out now. I wish her all the best in her future endeavors.