Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Was it before or after the trip? Either way its just nasty. I hope it isn't true but it came from Brandi who never filters her mouth so it has to be true....just disgusting really. I like Kim though so its sad to imagine would kinda relapse occurred around that time to lead to THAT.

And from the supertrailer it looks like she's going after my favorite guy Ken which is a NO NO.

• Members

I only saw the last 30 minutes because I was out. I did love see Nene and Kim coming full circle and I teared up a bit. Hope they remain civil from here on out. LOL at Kim telling Phaedra not to believe the stories about her being preggo but she turns around and tells Nene she is.

Another LOL at Marlo and Diana being besties while drunk. They could have been cool this whole time if Diana wasn't so negative.

IDON had 2.3 million viewers on Sunday. Fantastic!

Tamara Tattles says these are the new taglines for the Atlanta girls

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Get it, peaches! Atlanta housewives always have the best taglines. But Cynthia's doesn't match up to her. If she was such a boss, she'd stop letting Uncle Ben scam her dumb ass out of money.

Cynthia has been getting on my nerves as of late on IDON. I didn't like how her shiny forehead ass called out Marlo in Mexico but NEVER called out Diana, who feels Cynthia too is an opportunist like Marlo. It makes me think back when she'd read Kenya last season, but seasons 3 & 4, she was quiet as a church mouse when Phaedra, Sheree, and Kim were dogging her out constantly.

It just irks me how she let certain people dog her but will read others, who've done nothing, if not less to her.

• Members

Selfish Marlo? The same Marlo who saved Nene's spin-off by giving her the perfect sidekick, which every show needs? The same Marlo who SHE made Creative Director since she was basically planning the wedding anyway? And Hoodrat Lexis? Lexis posted a long thing about how pissed she was and I don't blame her. She was at Nene's house when she watched the show and said she was waiting for the guests to leave so she could cuss Nene out. ANOTHER big hater was mushy-mouth Jennifer. I notice she didn't say anything in front of Marlo, because her scary ass knows that Marlo would tear that ass up. I knew there was a reason I didn't like her airhead ass.

Overall, I thought that was a good finale and a good run up to the premiere of RHOA. On Watch What Happens Live, Cynthia and Andy said that Nene and Kenya get into a fight about Kenya missing the wedding.

• Members

If I was Kenya, I wouldn't've went either if I'm beefing with shady Phaedra and Walter being there too. Sorry. I'd skip it too but send my love in a nice gift, which I'm sure Kenya did.

Nene fighting with Kenya over skipping her wedding is dumb. Ain't no monkey gonna stop no show or rain on my parade. For Nene to be peeved Kenya didn't attend was/is dumb.

• Members

NJ's getting REVAMPED! Jaqueline confirms that Dina is back and 3 new housewives have been added. Please let those be real housewives and not just friends. Still not liking another chick named Teresa on there.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/jacqueline-laurita-thinks-dina-manzo-coming-back-real-housewives-new-jersey-article-1.1499966

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I'm not too worried about having two Teresa's in the cast. when Tammy Barney joined RHOC, they changed her first name to Tamra, since there was another Tammy in the cast. If the NJ producers are smart, they'll just call this girl Terry, or something like that.

• Members

^^^where'd you get that her first name isn't Tamra? I tried to do a search and thats all that comes up for her with nothing on Tammy. Tammy itself seems more like a nickname, not a first name

I Dream of NeNe

Nene's father is a lame ass. I liked that Nene's two boys came through and walked her down the isle. Bryson even walked down in a crutch like that was his old man cane.

Forgot that Al You Doin was at the wedding. I thought overall there were too many celebrities. Felt like a name dropping event; actually this whole season, like the doctor from Maury heading up the therapy session to Judge Joe Brown officiating the ceremony.

LMAO at Nene giving Greg the evil eye in regards to the prenup

I didn't like seeing that man that tried to play Kenya at the ceremony. Go away!

Bravo had the fabulous Lisa Wu there and showed her, but they shaded her by not introducing her as anybody!

I actually think Jennifer would be a better fit for a Miami cast but it was nice to see her again on tv. I would GLADLY have her replace Porshia. If there has to be one bougie chick on the cast, at least let it be someone intelligent and likable and not a clueless airhead.

LMAO at Phaedra being surprised kanji did her makeup herself. Thats wow she looks like a bootleg clown!

Nene tearing up at the sight of Wig was a good scene. That felt like a genuine moment.

tumblr_mvcwloqnXN1qk08n1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mvcwloqnXN1qk08n1o2_500.gif

tumblr_mvedhe2lHK1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
tumblr_mvegjaqIOy1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

tumblr_mve4y5UVav1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I won't miss her ugly talking heads

Nene was a bitch for calling Lexis a hoodrat. She was dead wrong for that comment. I can get her calling Marlo selfish (which she is) but I don't see what Lexis did to deserve that comment. The only thing I can think of is bc she's become friends with Marlo which again ties back to Nene being a hater.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I don't think Lexis has ever fell out with Marlo. They occasionally retweet one another a lot. And I'm glad she didn't like Nene calling her a hoodrat. Nene loves to call people hood when she's hood too.

And I'm glad RHONJ is getting a reboot. I hope this show steers away from the family aspect. I'm over it tbh.

• Members

I was just reading a rating's report courtesy of Simon Van Kempen's website, BravoRatings.com. It looks like Tamra and Nene got similar ratings for their spin-offs and Kim's wedding was higher rated, with Bethenny (and Kim) having a higher rated first season than Nene. I wonder if Nene knows that lol.

Edited by Chris B