Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Have to give it to Andy, he actually asked some tough questions of everybody in the RHONJ reunion and got some real emotions as a result. Even Caroline and Teresa got some uncomfortable questions. Best thing about the show was Rosie and Juicy's friendship. I liked Rosie this year.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Dang - Miami continues to tank in the ratings - a lost footage episode of NJ beat Adrianna's wedding episode:

REAL HSWIVES OF NJ BRVO 9:00 PM 946 0.4 DINERS, DRIVE INS & DIVES FOOD 7:00 PM 1004 0.4 SPORTSCENTER AM L ESPN 1:00 PM 646 0.4 SPORTSCENTER AM L ESPN 10:00 AM 676 0.4 Real Housewives of Miami BRVO 10:01 PM 866 0.4

BTW - where is Cheap? This thread has been unusually quiet over the last two weeks. :(

• Members

No surprise on Miami. Last night's show was the worst episode of the season. Adriana's wedding was BORING. Hopefully Joanna's brings the spice. I think she and Roman are a sexier couple and have a much more interesting dynamic and relationship.

I went away last week and had very limited access to internet and no tv. Im back and trying to catch up

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Neither couple has much going for it but Roman and Joanna by far are the more interesting of the two.

Watching Adrianna's and I just can't with this HO. She's just a whole nother level of delusion and if she didn't come across so dumb and helpless I think id hate her. She sorta reminds of Marysol for some reason.....anyways the whole wedding is boring. The groom is boring. Her mom isn't even there....who throws a damn wedding when their mom isn't even healthy enough to attend?

The only entertainment to be had is watching wasted Marysol and Alexis with Lisa!

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Even with soaps I rarely go crazy for the weddings. I find them to be boring in general, especially the vows. I HATE watching people say their boring ass vows. I think this season would've worked better had they kept a larger cast so we could have other storylines instead of just WEDDING WEDDING WEDDING. The only other consistent story seems to be Alexia and that dead beat son. I need more light.

• Members

I shouldn't be at all surprised that the moose had Marlo thrown out on her ass the minute that she stopped doing her dirty work and started thinking for herself. I don't know what's sadder:

a. there actually being a possibility of me liking Marlo if this show finally allowed someone to shut the moose down

b. this show actually believing that no moose = no ratings

Nevertheless, if what happened behind the scenes actually airs as such on this upcoming RHoATL, I'll actually enjoy Marlo for the first time ever for as long (or as little) as she's there.