Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The View is so far away from what the original lineup was, even Elizabeth's role was more as the Republican than being the young one. I don't think the panel makes any sense so I'd just like Ana there to have a housewife in the mix. Then maybe next year she can join RHONY. :D Looking long term, I could see Whoopi, Sherri, Jenny, Katie (Couric) and Ana being a good lineup.

• Members

That's where I saw it-- on Reality Tea. Though they were just quoting the Star report.

I'm no fan of Gretched but this girl makes things happen on the show and it would be rash of Andy to dump her. After all, she is no Toxic Jill Zarin. The dynamic between her and Vicki is especially interesting; it's like the one between Stephanie Forrester and Brooke Logan on B&B. They are a lot more alike than they imagine.

• Members

I wouldn't mind Gretchen being fired for one second simply because it would be the end of Slade! I do appreciate the comparison Cat is making to Stephanie Forrester and Brooke Logan of B&B though, that's really insightful and pretty dead on.

Alexis would be leaving on a high note, and good for her.

• Members

He'd just dump Gretchen and latch onto her replacement. With that said, I cant see her fired. Andy seems to like her and the reunion set her up for her future stories. I may not like her but she hasn't run out of juice. I still see value in Gretchen as she has something to offer in terms of providing material for all of the other women.

NJ

I am SO F-CKING OVER THIS MELISSA nonsense. Im so over people setting her up. Im sick of her whining about the plots against her. Im so overthis fake makeup with Teresa and how Teresa is blamed for everything. Im so over THIRSTY ass Penny who came out of nowhere and trying to get a spot. I don't give a f--ck, Im DONE with it all. Just STOP IT! NOOOOWWWWW! UGH!!!

e8UgjET.jpg

Her extensions are AWFUL! Like Wig season 1 awful

tumblr_mtl5myI9gS1ql5yr7o2_500.gif

tumblr_mtl5myI9gS1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

LMAO

tumblr_mtl3x6OwuO1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

The true star of NJ. She looks older here. She looks a lot like Gia

Miami

tumblr_mtjl2cFaQ21qzvjtbo1_500.jpg

For Roman fans

ATL

tumblr_mtdoxfFSQV1sqxfjyo1_500.gif

LOL at Nene

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I am watching RHoM right now and holy [!@#$%^&*], Joanna's LA home! It is absolutely stunning and I can only guess that next to the Waltons house she has in Miami, this LA [!@#$%^&*] must be rented.

Loving Lisa, Joanna and Mama Jolanta. Thus far, this is shaping up to a fun episode.

Alexia, oy. She's still making excuses for Peter but even she, now, hears how hollow they sound. At least she is (kind of) owning it.