Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow, very excited to have the 2 hot shows come back this November, just as they did at the start of last November! I'm more excited for Beverly Hills to see how the breakup between the Queen, Duchess, and Princess occurs.

It's crazy how another season of both shows will air before NYC is brought back. Sigh...

• Members

I have been obsessed with RHoM and this season is no exception. However, I have to agree with you that the blame for cutting down the number of HWs and, perhaps more egregiously, ramping up the fake drama should be laid squarely at Bravo's door.

This 4-year secret wedding mess was either something Bravo knew about and actively encouraged as a "storyline".... or Adriana totally blindsided them with the news, which came out after Bravo had decided that Adriana's wedding vs. Joanna's wedding was the way to go this season.

I personally think it is the latter. Think about it -- the promos were all about Joanna waking up from the nightmare of seeing Adriana at her wedding... but thus far there has been NO Adriana vs. Joanna interaction. Instead, it has been all about Adriana trying to tear down Lea and trying to detract attention from her marriage fakery. And it has only made her look worse and even more sketchy! Bear in mind, Adriana is the Kyle Richards of RHoM in that she was the one who lobbied Andy Cohen to get a series done in Miami. She was a fan of other RH franchises and wanted to star in her version. So she perhaps dreamed up the Duelling Weddings scenario, sold it to Bravo... and then got caught out.

The editing is making Adriana look so bad, I have to believe that it is not just Lea but Bravo that is pissed about her hiding her marriage to Frederic. At the rate she is going, Adriana is turning into another Adrienne and could get her ass kicked off the show. This would probably break her heart because she is so invested in being a RHW.