Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Vicki was on WWHL and says she want Gretchen gone for good and the reunion was so brutal Andy called her the next day to see if she was OK....

Tamra also tweeted she is officially done with Gretchen.

RHONJ still doing great in ratings. Guess the overall viewing audience aren't tired of Gorgas vs. Guidices

Edited by Eric83

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

None of that started until well after her attacks in Gretchen. And as those comments did stray to creep out, her attacks got worse. Quite honestly I think Vicki is insanely jealous of Gretchen. Of her looks, of her freedom, of her not working and having money (from men, the show, and now simply putting her name on things) and in turn because they are quite similar to each other in terms of personality chooses to harp on and obsess over the aspects she hates in herself that she sees in Gretchen. Dissing Gretchen for things Vicki has done likely makes her feel good about her own actions.

It's Vicki's total inability to own anything that makes me hate her. I absolutely can not stand those people and find them the most difficult to be around. She doesn't just not own it tho, she takes it to a new level and basically becomes a pathological liar even when confronted with evidence and shift blame onto anyone nd everyone else, then only says ok your right when she wants it to end and she does it in a manner of not owning it at all.

Cat, I agree with you about Alexis and will even add Lydia. Neither one adds anything at all to this show and both can get out for Queens Jeanna and/or Lauri full time returns.

• Members

How cold Vicki deny her face work?

Also, reattaching old seasons earlier this year - while never really stunning, she was way prettier in s1-2 than the rest. She seriously looks worse every time she has work done now. This last time was particularly terrible.

• Members
Of course she does. Vicki can't stand that Gretchen down bow to her and play by her rules.

Tamra basically set up her story for next season. She will fued with Gretchen then at the end makeup. I can't wait. I love those two. Together. Apart. Besties. Enemies. I don't care. They are what makes OC for me.

• Members
shes already owned up to cheating which Gretchen keeps bringing up. I wouldn't say she owns up to nothing. I don't get what Gretchen wants from her now. Her attempts to take Vicki down this season are bordering on obsessive and has made her look pathetic. She needs to let it go and move on with her life Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Gretchen doesn't treat Vicki like [!@#$%^&*] and insult her all the time or bri g everything up until Vicki starts to dig in at Gretchen. As seen in Mexico. Where Gretchen didn't bring up what Vicki did but just told her she was being a hypocrite - and she was because I am confident that if their roles had been reversed Vicki would have been far more upset than Gretchen was.

• Members

But Gretchen does harp on the same issue (Vicki cheating within her marriage) every time they fight. She has no new material. And it's material that Vicki has admitted to, repeatedly, for at least a season or two.

That's my issue with Gretchen (aside from speaking like an illiterate tool), she beats a dead horse and it's become obsessive.

• Members
  • Members

If I weren't sure about Crouching Hairline Hidden Forehead being a vile bitch, then I'd actually feel sorry for her that Brother Joe called her scum. All I know is that that fight better end with him stomping the sh!t out of Juicy Joe's rancid ass once and for all so that'll be my last (and sweetest) memory of him before his thieving ass eventually heads over to jail.

Please explain to me why the red-headed beaver is still on this show. It's clear that this 'storyline' with Big Al is a flimsy excuse to snag 15% of airtime, so they need to just boot her ass off the island, already.

• Members

Is the Gretchen the one who's getting married to that Eddie guy? Or is she the one who didn't want Alexis at the wedding dress shopping episode?

I get so confused between the two of em. Its hard to keep track of who the other HWs like or don't like. I so wish I could transplant Vickie and Heather to another Housewife franchise.....Beverly Hills would be my first choice of course.

• Members

Your lucky this isnt season 6. It was all blondes and even harder for new viewers to tell them apart

RHoOC-Season-6.jpg

While Heather might fit in, I cant see Vickie. I dont think her life is as "glamorous" to be on BH. She's very regular. A hard working woman and doesnt have the lavish lifestyle one would accustom with BH. I just cant see Vicki being a part of that group of women Edited by Cheap21

• Members

You're exactly right but I think that's exactly why BH needs her. It'd be interesting to see how she interacts with the rest of the ladies. Who she'd suck up to, who shed befriend, and who shed clash with.

This Lauri woman disgusts me. Just utterly vile and she's so blatant with it....quite hilarious in one way but disturbing in another.