Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I cant stand Rosie's ass...she thinks shes the toughest stud on the block. Kick that big bitch in her stomach and put an elbow to her wide ass back. Ugh she works my last nerves...acting like she stumps out bitches. She looks like the type that talks a lot of mess but probably lets females run all over her sloppy ass. She probably stalks her ex-girlfriends and has restraining orders against her.

LMAO Kathy is at her daughter and husband's party talking about Teresa

these hoes aint got a storyline. its all teresa, teresa, TERESA!

How is Teresa putting a damper on the party when Melissa brought her name into the mix? Kathy needed to find her backbone and shut that conversation down so that her daughter could enjoy her bday party.

Kathy...You never did sh-t? Bitch, you came on this show and trash talked her...accused her of stealing recipes, let your husband talk about her, let your Nathan Lane-looking sister threaten her but you never did [!@#$%^&*] to Tre!

And caroline said she didnt want to lie to the girls but didnt she lie early on to Joe?

Why would teresa want a relationship with HER FAMILY after they betrayed her and ran to another family (manzos/lauritas) to talk crap about her?

Joe Gorga its time to grow up but you wouldnt go to youre god-daughter/niece birthday party. Midget please!

Richie and others talk [!@#$%^&*] about teresa all day and joe gorga does nothing!

How does melissa treat her kids? She canceled Antonia's birthday to do a performance at a waterpark LMAO. Man i wanna trade places with Teresa just for one filming! I would be reading these hoes like it was going out of style!

So now Beast wants a meeting with Teresa next week? I thought it was f-ck Teresa? laugh.png

Hate I missed @NeNeLeakes wedding I'm sure she is an even more beautiful bride 2nd time around. Sending you and Gregg all my love xoxo

Richie and JoeGo were so disgusting pushing that older woman onto Joseph.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Beast is a sloppy drunk. Ugh she needs to EXIT TO THE LEFT.

Katfish really started crying because she knows she needs to get airtime with Teresa. How many times do we need to see her over her mother's house talking to her ferocious beast sister and their mom.