Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

God, Dana was pathetic! Bitter, broke, and jealous! She came across AWFUL (or should I say the REAL her?) She is so jealous that Brandi got a spot on the show and her butt couldn't get more than 1 segment in the reunion show. And for her to say that Brandi was never a part of "their" group? Um, you're not a part of it either! For her to say Brandi is in a lower class while downing drinks, smoking, talking trash, and admitting her rich fiance dumped her sorry ass, wow... total hypocrisy and irony. But it was damn funny to watch!

I bet she sold those sunglasses by now.

• Members

It is so sweet that Kim keeps the "wrong" pills next to her other ones. Another stupid lie.. AGAIN.

Once again the Richards sisters share a crying moment in a public event. Another chance for Kyle to shine as the cheerleader with a heart of gold who tries to help kids with problems at school.

Poor Maurizio is such a terrible actor, but he is trying really hard. I bet he is bored with all the ILoveKyle scenes.

Dana was amazing. I was expecting her to take off her shoes and start rubbing her feet. What a mess! Her scene was very funny and she was trying really hard to make an impression to the producers. Drunk, smoking and calling a group of women who never mention her "our group" lol

She is a sad version of Kim D. Or is it Kim G?

• Members

^

Of course Sweetie isn't in those pics and I'm betting that she won't be on the spinoff much either. Wiggy Ann won't allow that. She uses people, not vice versa.

But I give Kim props b/c she is going to get ate up at the reunion by Nene and Kandi. All I have to say is that Kandi better bring the heat that she tries to bring with Nene and dish it to Kim, the rightful perpetrator. I'm sure Kenya will toss many insults (and rightfully so) at Fakedra, the "classy," sleazy, Preacher's Kid, and Whoresha, the submissive ex booty model who doesn't do strip clubs, yet fails to realize that twerks for a living too. Cynthia, though I love her, will probably sit silent on the sofa like she's done the past two reunions, yet I do see her throwing some shade at Shady Phae Phae and that phone message & Porsha/Kordell too. And I just get this strange feeling that Walter is going to pop up too. . .tongue.png

• Members

LOL, I just still don't see Kandi coming at Kim. Granted I have yet to read all the baby name gate with Kim naming her son Kash and Kandi saying that's what she wanted to name her kid and I guess she told Kim? I'm never really here for Kandi and her manufactured drama.