Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The real Ramona is even more of a hot mess than that parody! I don't know whether it is bipolar issues, drunkeness or serious OCD, but Ramona comes across as very odd sometimes.

Re: BH -- looks like it is a race to the bottom for both Taylor and Kim. Who will have a medication-fuelled breakdown first? Sigh. It's so funny seeing Adrienne trying to look alarmed by all this when her entire face can't move.

• Members

I did read that Joe Guidice has withdrawn his bankruptcy filing. I watch RHONY, RHONJ, OC and Atl. Never got into the DC one or the BH one. I am curious to see who they will choose to replace JZ, KKB, CB and AM on the NY version. Please do not let it be Dina Lohan. Also, Ramona has issues that I think are deeper than what we are seeing and I would like to see her address those on the show. As for NJ, why do I feel that Kathy and Melissa are out to get Tre off the show and take her slot???

• Members

I figured as much.

This is list is NOTHING without Kim G. on it.

What happened between Melissa and Jay Mohr?

Evidently there would be no RH of NJ without Teresa! She must be kept.

I'll add some NJ Gossip:

Joe Gorga and Melissa are not as well off as they seem. They have an upcoming $1 million dollar payment on their balloon mortgage, which they cannot afford.

Caroline and Teresa's friendship imploded once Teresa lost her money.

Kathy is really a hairdresser. She and Rich are going bankrupt trying to fron "the lifestyle" the show demands.

I love that bitch! I would LOVE if Star Jones joined. happy.png

There's a persistent rumor of the Radziwill widow being cast. She's Jackie O's younger sister.

Edited by WTGH

• Members

It's funny (i.e. disappointing) that they keey using alcohol as an excuse for these two basket cases when it's very clear that it's drug-induced. But I'm sure Bravo producers are instructing the ladies to use booze as the excuse whenever they speak so that they don't ruin a potentially good take when filming.

• Members

1. http://www.realityshowbuzz.com/news/2011/09/17/melissa-gorga-and-jay-mohr-get-%E2%80%9Ctwisted%E2%80%9D-in-twitter-feud-jay-says-melissa-asked-him-to-trash-teresa-giudice-in-his-blogs/

Apparently Melissa is sore about something Jay said about her on the show.

2. I was going to say... in this economy, with the residential sector STILL in recession for a third year straight, I am surprised Joey Gorgonzola is making any money based on construction at the moment.

3. So... did Caroline dump Teresa once the money went? :( I like Caroline on the show so that would make me sad.

4. All this pretence. What's wrong with being a hairdresser and still being part of the RHONJ? Caroline and Dina never hid their family's working class roots.

5. I am STUNNED by this rumor. Lee Radziwell is as famously private as her late sister Jackie. Plus she is a big name among the US and European "aristocracy" and I couldn't see her circle really supporting her in a reality show endeavour. Not that I wouldn't love to watch her, of course, LOL.

• Members

MEET THE THREE NEW NYC HOUSEWIVES!

nyc-housewives-Carole-Radziwill-Heather-Thomson-Aviva-Drescher.png

Carole Radziwill - Carole is a distant relative of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis through her late husband Anthony Radziwill. Anthony’s mother Lee Radziwill is Jackie’s little sister. Anthony passed away of cancer in 1999 just four weeks after John F. Kennedy Jr and Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy died in a plane crash. Carole was very close friends with Carolyn. Carole, a former ABC producer and now a bestselling author, appeared on the Oprah Show in 2005 to discuss her memoir What Remains: A Memoir of Fate, Friendship and Love. She has no kids and is reportedly single.

Heather Thomson – Heather is described as a successful designer and stylist. She owns the shapewear business, Yummie Tummie, which is sold in over 2,000 stores and has been featured as one of Oprah Winfrey’s “Favorite Things.” She has worked with the likes of Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez to help create and launch their respective labels. Heather is a married mom of two.

Aviva Drescher – is married to Reid Drescher, founder of Spencer Clarke Securities & Investment Banking. The couple have three children together. Sources says producers wanted a “Wall Street wife,” and Aviva just happens to fit the bill perfectly.