AMC: Wednesday, February 3, 2010

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Frons won't give AMC a new opening....just look at the crappy one OLTL has and how many years it has been since GH's was updated.

That being said, I'm no regular AMC viewer, but I did catch the first few minutes of today's show just to see how it looked in HD, but was that an updated opening today?

• Members

So HHS was there? The credits on my Canadian station started at Nadine Aronson and I thought it strange that there were no other producers before her. I guess they missed forgot to put in Smith.

You're right, Pratt was no longer listed as consulting producer. That hasn't even crossed my mind. If I recall correctly he started being listed as consulting producer about a week before he started being listed as headwriter, so he should be out of the writing credits soon.

The only other name I caught in time, because it was easy to remember, was Jim Jones as Art Director. I think he's from Passions.

Kahn.

• Members

James Kahn wrote today and Casey Childs directed.

Susan Lucci looked horrible in HD IMO. The make-up and lighting teams need to do a better job at hiding her wrinkles and the bags under her eyes

Ugh, those self-righteous, douche bag Martin brothers have been extra annoying lately. :rolleyes: I wish someone would just beat the s.hit out of their smug asses.

• Members

No, it was not an updated opening. I must say, the opening looks ABSURD. I don't like looking up JR and Amanda's nostrils. Couldn't they have made the frame they were gonna use the top part of the existing footage or is that hard? No one has hair anymore! And the AMC logo was cut off on my standard TV upstairs. Like it legit said "All My Childre". Atrocious.

Haven't seen the actual show yet, but it looks good! :)

• Members

Oh okay....I just assumed when that it was once I saw Jill Larson at the end of the opening, since I knew she was back on contract. Show's you how much I watch AMC. LOL

And just wait until OLTL goes HD....it'll look like "One Life to". haha

Archived