AMC: Wednesday, February 3, 2010

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well the hi-def looks good...

I'm surprised the sets look so similar to what they did in NY. Like others have mentioned before - it feels/looks more like GH now - and it seems like there is overall more room.... but the sets look identical. The hospital, Liza's apartment, Fusion, etc. I'm just a little suprised and slightly disappointed?

Anyway - loving the Greenlee/David stuff!

No new opening :(

Random Krystal/Rob in accident? Why didn't we see that happen?

Frankie's head looks much shinier now in HD. haha

• Members

Well for the sake of continuity they need things to stay somewhat similar. They cant have it be Tad and Liza in Liza's penthouse one day and then you tune into the next episode and things are all out of whack, new couch, different decor, a window where there wasnt one. People would complain if this happens. Also if they went and did all new sets for the LA move people would go nuts that everything changed. Slowly but surely we will see things change gradually over the next few months. They have started laying the groundwork already. Erica and Krystal looking to build again (new home for Erica and rebuild the Comeback for Krystal. Tad is painting his house. Annie is redecorating the Chandler Mansion. The only random set redesign is Wildwind. Out of nowhere it is completely different, a welcome change but it seems as though NO ONE in Pine Valley realizes its a totally different house!

• Members

Young Dr. Hubbard is absolutely gorgeous in HD.

Did they put Opal/JL back in the opening before today? I almost forgot that she was back on contract now, and she looks great.

And yes, I'm still doing the happy dance because that shiteous FilmLook is gone. I promise that'll be the last thing I say about it.

Archived