AMC: Wednesday, February 3, 2010

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That second Derek was all types of wrong for the role, WC had a lovable dorkiness about him, the new dude had too much Les Baxter piss and vinegar.

I miss Livia, Tom, and Terrence, not so sure that Marcus Patrick was right for Jamal though. Jason Olive would have been better for Jamal than Frankie. Why did I go and bring up JO's Frankie, I just made myself mad.

What about Victoria Rowell as Taylor Roxbury-Canon/a Jesse/Angie spoiler? :blush:

• Members

:lol: fish lipped! That is so true. Whenever Taylor was upset her lips would go like that, it was funny. I dunno, I enjoyed Kelli Taylor in some respects. I understood at the time why they recasted, Ingrid wouldn't have been as believable as the psycho they turned Taylor into.

• Members

I don't think Victoria Rowell looks 50, but don't know this Taylor so can't say if she'd be fit for that role. I do think a big part of my accepting Jamie Lunar as Liza is how young Debbi Morgan looks. I could see them in high school together because she just hasn't aged! Michael Knight is the only one who messed it up, but I still think he is super cute, despite what other fans think.

Archived