AMC: Wednesday, February 3, 2010

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Because she's not being rational? her plan was to leave town without letting anyone know she was even there--but to leave that as a parting gift. To fight to get Fusion back would take a revelation, etc...

The Chandler Mansion massively moved its staircase at least three times LOL

But aren't there now two staircases in Wildwind? Or am I confused--i thought I still saw one sorta by the door, and then the one in the back...

• Members

I really like that Natalia. :wub: Seeing her with Jesse today, I just want more more more of that family. There's just a certain spark about her. She reminds me of the type of character I really would have loved [my mother]back when the stories was good[/my mother]. I hope she and Brot get more, and meatier stuff.

• Members

Samuel and his son and Derek were out before or just after Jesse came back, weren't they?

Finally watched today's ep. A so so ep but I definitely like the non film process aspect--isn't it funny how diff the show feels? Or maybe that's just me.

We got a new actor as the pilot and as Tim Adams' surfer doctor (who I guess woun't be back anyway) which isn't too surprising, although I always assumed Tim was based in LA for some reason.

Most of the sets looked the same--the police station lookd a bit more substantial (stairs in the back!) and I thought Tad's house looked more detailed (I guess the main room isn't being painted?) which was nice. Also the tape on the back of that ornamnetal dish in Ryan's was MUCH MUCH bigger and more obvious lol.

And on my non HDV the opening credits obviously had info missing from the sides--the N on All My Children was off the screen ;)

• Members

I really officially can't stand Jake and his constant bitching and whining about David. He's an idiot, and I wish he would just STFU and listen to Amanda, and get over David!! GAWD, he is terrible...

I really like Natalia!! Loved how she was computer savvy at Fusion, and her scenes with Jessie at the Police Station. I'm glad Shannon Kane is staying with AMC, I think she is great :blush:

The Krystal\Rob stuff was really funny, great comic relief. I like Krystal with Rob, but I also liked her with Tad in the end. The show could go a lot of way's with this...

The show looks really great in HD. Production Value has definitely risen. Everyone looked great, to. But Erica...omg SL, I hope makeup does something with her, I could see ALL of her flaws, wrinkles, etc...HD does not agree with her, yikes!!

• Members

ITA, SKF! I really like her to! She is very enjoyable to me..I hope to see some more Brotalia stuff, to. And you can also tell that something is brewing with Jessie and Angie

I don't think her animosity and destructiveness towards Fusion will last for long. Once it's become known by everyone that she's in PV, I'm sure she'll go back and work at the company again...I think now she's just angry, rebellious, no one knows she's alive..and she just wants to do something to release her anger and make the people who 'betrayed' her feel what she feels.

She was so annoying..I can't stand this girl. She has NO personality, I don't care for any of her scenes!! I wish she would just leave PV already, everything about her is just boring and blahhh!!~

Archived