AMC: Wednesday, February 3, 2010

• Members

I'm still saving up for an HDTV, but even on my old standard set it looked soooo much better.

It was nice to not see Pratt's name as consulting producer and I hope next week Broderick's name will pop up in the credits.

As for the show itself, I love the thought of Krystal injuring herself during a sex act. It's just so fitting for who the character was when she first showed up before she turned so bland.

Marissa needs a personality. All I could think of when she was telling David off was how little I care about her feelings.

The police set looked great and I really liked Jesse & Natalia's father/daughter teasing.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking, but the new Fusion set seemed really small to me. Could that business finally be on its way out?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No more Sunset Beach guy. :lol: I'm surprised that the actor who plays Rob made the trip to LA. I thought for sure we would not see him anymore. Yeah, David's assistant looked different today. :lol: And was that the new Val? Erica didn't address him, but I'm assuming that's him. :unsure:

I like Nurse Gayle so hopefully we'll still see her.

Did anyone notice how many sets were used in today's episode?

Erica's office

Ryan's penthouse

Police Station

Martin Home

Hospital

Liza's Home

Wildwind

That seems more than usual. I like the fact that the Hospital got a paint job and those windows looking into those patient rooms are gone along with those fake wood pieces with planters on top of them.

The police station set rocks.

• Members

The police station set did look good. You know, since the show seems to be more heavily focused around PVPD now, perhaps its time for the Frye's to make their return. Isn't William Christian in LA? Wasn't that the reason he left the show, was not willing to commute? I'd love to see Derek/Jesse go head to head.... Dani and Frankie could get together... I miss the Fryes.

Archived