Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Members

This show is unbelievably amazing!! LOL!! So freaking fun to watch.

What is wrong with Angelina...I mean wow, where to begin. She told the Situation when they were on the job how much she hated Vinnie and that he was ugly. Then a few days later she hooks up with him and in the diary room she says he's cute?? Crazy!

Sam is the dumbest girl on earth!! I can't believe she is STILL staying with Ron. She looks like such an idiot.

Everything is just funny about this show...Snookie's friend bringing that guy for Jenny who ended up being ugly. Snookie called him a "Grenade grundle chode" LOL!! Whatever that means it sounded hilarious!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I actually started to dislike Jersey Shore for the first time, I don't know what it was. It's like there isn't any fun really because the Sammi/Ron drama has divided the house. Hopefully Sunday's show before the VMAs is better.

And I know that bitch Sammi wasn't saying she whooped JWow's ass. All she did was punch her in the face ONCE, the rest was hair pulling as other cast members tried to break it up. Bitch please.

The Situation and Pauly D are just so cute, I love how they just stay out of all the drama this season. :wub:

• Members

Sammi, you dumb ass bitch. Your man is cheating on you, you KNOW he is for a fact, yet you stay with him as if nothing is wrong? She deserves what she gets at this point. I also HATE when women hate on their girl friends for telling them how shady their men are, yet forgive the guy and act like the girls are the bad ones. WTF type of BS is that? And she beat J Woww up? Guess that part must have been edited out. She's being too much of a bitch for no reason. I wish J Wowww would just knock her and be done with it.

Ronnie, you suck too. I wish he would be a man and own up to his sh-t instead of blowing up on the girls for exposing him. That wouldnt have happened had he not been so sloppy about his business.

Vinnie, Im very disappointed in him hooking up with Angelina, especially after all that crap he talked about her. In the beginning of the show she says he's ugly but at the end she says he's cute. She is such a slut. She's hooked up with all the guys except Ronnie, at least that we know of.

I couldnt beleive the guy, Snooki hooked up with wanted to go back to the house so they could cook and eat. Thats not why she picked you up bozo. LMAO at his grenade friend and J-Woww's reaction.

Snooki: "I'm dancing like spanish people" Oh Snooki...lol. Another classic was her saying when asked what her ethnicity is, she says "I'm tan" and J-Wowww said she writes that down on forms as well...lol

• Members

It pisses me the [!@#$%^&*] off, how he blatantly lied when arguing with JWoww saying he was single. No the hell you weren't. Ugh, trying to paint a picture like JWoww and Snooki are villians. They are stupid for writing the note,they should have told Sammi face to face, but seriously dude what the hell?

It's really sad that Sammi's biggest accomplishment in life is beating someone's ass. If you're so bad-ass bitch, why are you letting your man cheat on you? :rolleyes:

• Members

I dont think she is ugly at all. I dont think she is hot either, shes just... whatever, lol.

But i find her amazing when shes out in the club. She is a wild crazy girl who just dgaf. I love that.

It was disgusting, until sami knew about it and didnt care. now i find it amusing/amazing.

• Members

+ True. (<--pun)

Snooki looks dirty. I don't even necessarily mean that as a reflection on her promiscuity or whatever. Her tan makes her look physically dirty. I think she looks kinda piggy, and I love pickles but I sure as HELL don't want my girl's fingers smelling like one. Maybe I should just watch the show, who knows, I might totally love her. :lol:

Archived