Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Members

Well, my 22 yearold male self could disagree more, lol.

I really need to get on an mtv reality show. I really was born to do this.

And Am, i agree about Snooks. I love her, but have no sex dreams about her. Id love to be her friend tho. Girl is amusing, fun, and always down for anything.

SFK. i can see what your saying, but without watching you cant really judge her. Her looks sure, but not her. She has the best lines, best reactions, and seems like an all around (drunken diaster) awesome person.

These are not people with in depth palns in life to change the world. They are down for a party, want all the fun in life and non of the work.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That true. It's impossible to have any actual respect for these complete and utter losers. But this is a TV show on MTV, meaning it is a completely entertaining hour of stupid, trashy, debauchery. And I, personally, EAT IT UP! Actually wasting one second seriously thinking about these people is a failure for ones self.

• Members

Snooki and Pauly D were on Chelsea Lately yesterday and Chelsea asked if Angelina was still in teh house. Snooki responded by saying "No. I took care of her. You'll see. You'll see"

Now Im curious and cant wait! I wonder if Snooki beats her down. Should be funny

• Members

I loved this week's show bc it was the first time all season that an episode did not focus on Sam and Ronnie. Thank god bc I got sick of their drama. I love the buildup for the inevitable Snooki vs Angelina showdown. I hope Snooki beats her. I also love it whenever someone on the show calls Angelina a whore. Haha, it just comes across too funny.

Vinny's uncle is a bit creepy but he was funny. LOL at J Woww, flaunting her boobs in front of him.

Do old school Italians really eat like that? I was laughing at how everyone had to take a break in between the meals served at dinner. I cant eat that much.

I felt so bad for Vinny. That skank was a bitch. If she wasnt interested than leave him alone. Why lead him on like that? I want the other girls to beat her up

• Members

I just finished watching, I can't wait for next week after watching the previews!!! LOL this is going to be great.

I can't believe Sam/Ron are still together, but nice to see the show not be all about them. I guess it's better when they are happy with each other, with no drama's...lol but Sam still is an idiot for staying with him.

"Grenade Grundle Chode" I just love that phrase now LOL.

Angelina leaving her pad in the bathroom....wow, freaking nasty!! And how embarrasing for her friend she brought from the beach having to watch that. Angelina/Situation argument towards the end was great, dang she popped him at the end ohmy.gif

BTW Cheap, I love Na Onka on Survivor!! Great avatar, lol!!

• Members

Thanks! I love to hate her! She is just so crazy that I hope she stays there a while bc she's good for causing some drama. I wouldnt want to be friends with her but at least she's entertaining. They should have put her on Big Brother.

oH yeah, Angelina is nasty. More power to Mike doing what he did. She should know that that sh-t is unacceptable

• Members

I was SO excited for that fight, but after watching I was like....that was it?! I felt let down!! It was to short, they should have gone a few more rounds.... It was funny though, LMBO @ Angelina! She was looking so scared!

Not surprised that episode gave the series it's highest ratings, I bet a lot of people were counting down the days until that moment, haha.

Archived