Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, is it jsut me or did anyone else think Pauly was extra hot was he was getting angry. I thought that was such a turn on bc his voice changed, he was getting extra muscularly and he had so much fire in him. I know its weird, but the guy was lookin good

Snooki should learn next time to keep her mouth shut.

I cant belevie how much Ive disliked Sammi towars the end. She ranks there after Angelina as worse castmate. Ronnie is with them

Finale was kinda lame but overall its been a great season. Cant wait till they are back in NJ

• Members

I wish they would have replaced Ron and Sammi with two new people in Season 3, I am getting tired of their relationship and this show needs some new blood if they want to stay hot.

I hope Angelina's replacement at least shakes things up.

• Members

the cast was on the Wendy Williams show and Ronnie and Sammi are still together last week. Dumb ass bitch. I dont understand her especially since she's seen everything he's done and said about her on air now. Wendy called out the abuse she recieved this season adn she was making excuses

• Members

Sammi needs to leave. She's generally nasty and has little interaction with the rest of the cast, except for Ron.

Hated her this season, the RonRon neediness, turning into SuperCunt when people where trying to tell her the truth about Ronnie going at the clubs, etc.

Jenni kicked her ass in the fight, I have no idea why Sam was going around like she had taken control, when to me, it seemed the other way around.

Ron has potential, he can start doing the creepin/hit the club scene once Sammi is out of the picture.

[small voice]I like Angelina, and loved the drama she brought on[/small voice]

• Members

LMAO. Look at this picture of Rocia and Romana on the beach. Ramona looks like a man from the back.

http://forladiesbyladies.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/gallery_main-0517_jersey_girlfriends_03.jpg

And Jersey Shore is also the highest rated series in MTV history. :D

http://celebrityhollywoodgossips.blogspot.com/2010/10/jersey-shore-becomes-mtvs-top-rated.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived