Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

LMAO, I loved when Snooki was on the phone with her drunk friend and got pissed at ehr bc she couldnt carry a simple conversation. She then passed the phone over to Jenny and told her to tell the girl she's retarded....lol

Sammi, Sammi, Sammi, oh how I loved you in season 1 but cant stand you now in season 2. Her feud with J-Woww is so stupid. She hates her for telling her her man is cheating on her but she doesnt hate the man that is cheating on her. What type of sense does that make? Its beyond childish how she wont talk to her or even look at her. I dont have time for dumb bitches like that. LMAO when J-Woww said she used to beat girls like her in high school. Sammi is so pathetic and that was highlighted when Ronnie said she goes to him for approval on everythng she's about to do. What a loser.

Im kinda glad a-hole Situation is back bc he's been way to nice this season. I mean I hated him like this last season, but it was his role and it was weird watching him tone it down so much

• Members

Alot of reports are saying the Situation is pretty much going to be the Angelina of the house in Season 3, LMAO.

Have you guys heard about there being a Season 4, Pauly D gettin a show, and Snooki getting a love show ala Flavor Flav? lol i would post the links but im on my phone. Will update post later. ;)

• Members

<object id="vid22722" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="560" height="340">

<param name="movie" value="http://my.voped.com/flash/vopedmainplayer.swf" />

<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />

<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="flashvars" value="oid=132&vid=22722&player=220&pt=1" />

<!--[if !IE]>-->

<object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" data="http://my.voped.com/flash/vopedmainplayer.swf" width="560" height="340">

<param name="movie" value="http://my.voped.com/flash/vopedmainplayer.swf" />

<param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" />

<param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" />

<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />

<param name="flashvars" value="oid=132&vid=22722&player=220&pt=1" />

<!--<![endif]-->

<p>Alternative content</p>

<!--[if !IE]>-->

</object>

<!--<![endif]-->

</object>

• Members

^It is just a preview, the full episode airs tomorrow.

She got a 1 time guest spot, they paid her $15,000, and the company has said they are looking to work with her more in the future. I am assumign she cant be on contract with them because of jersey shore/mtv (MTV & WWE have always worked closely, by the way).

I hope she does sign on, id watch for her. I would say i wish she would go to WWE, but their woman sections suck. TNA has awesome female wrestlers.

Also, that snooki/pauley d type she is with have been there for awhile.

• Members

UGH I just knew Sammi & Ron would start up their drama's again! Sam's reason for getting mad was so stupid, LOL! Seriously?? Wow.

Mike is a creep and I found him very hard to watch in this latest ep! What a douchebag, I like him better when he's nice.

Pauly D seems so interested in Roscio, the girl he claims to want to wifey up, and yet he keeps bringing other girls to the house...lol. At least Vinny stays true to the one he claims to be really interested in.

J-Woww's outfit to Space! LOL! So freaking trashy, but I loved it.

I'll definitely tune into Snookie's new show smile.gif

• Members

Sam is stupid. I was enjoying taking a break from them.I cant beleive I used to love her. She is soooo annoying.

I gotta agree with Mike and I didnt really think he was a jerk. Those girls were teases. That one girl with a fiancee was the worst. If you have a fiancee, WTH are you doing going home with a guy you met at a club? These guys are celebrities now and they have groupies. I bet its hard figuring out who is real and who just wants to use them to get on camera or have a story to tell their friends about hooking up with someone from the Jersey Shore. One thing about Mike is that he says it like it is and doesnt BS. I can see why he was mad tha those girls wasted his time. Only thing I will say he did wrong was ruining it for Pauly

I dont like that Vinny is with that Ramona. Hot or not, I wish he wouldnt have given her another shot after she stood him up

I read Snooki's show will be called the Princess of Poughkeepsie

Archived