Jersey Shore: Discussion Thread

Sylph

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ronnie is an a-hole. I cant stand the little male-ho.

I hate how everyone is so scared to tell Sammi that Ronnie is messing around on her. But at the same time like Mike said, she's not stupid...she has to know something is up but she doesnt want to admit it.

LOL..I loved Snooki's scream after she got off the phone with her bf. One thing that annoyed me is how Sammi calls her Nicole. No, while she is on Jersey Shore, she should ONLY be called Snooki...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Damn!

First of all, wow, my hatred for samii grew to new heights, and i used to love her. this pathetic, whinny, annoying, girl... ugh. i cant stand people who want to know the truth, and then deny it. like jwow and snooks were kinda shady in not telling her, but they are a lot closer to ronnie than the show lets on, as shown on the aftershow. byt sami doesnt care that they have been friends with ron longer and are actually close to him, because they are all girls? idiot. and she cant own up to anything, its all im so innocent, poor me, ronnie is shady, the girls are bitches... ahhhhH! total hate.

then that fight... [!@#$%^&*] son, [!@#$%^&*] went down! who knew sami had it in her, but jwow is a crazy lady and i hope she beats the [!@#$%^&*] outa her. it looks like sami only gets a hit in because snooks hjas jwow against a wall and ron lets sami go. and the [!@#$%^&*] ronnie, attacking everyone else?

angelina, get the [!@#$%^&*] out! i love how my bb Vinnie called her out on her [!@#$%^&*].

the situation and the transexual was amusing, love how we was just like whatever, i was drunk. lol.

• Members

Exactly how I feel. This was the best episode yet.

Snooki: "And Angelina... shut the [!@#$%^&*] up. Who are you?" LMAO.

And according to Tv by the numbers, Jersey Shore hit new highs in EVERYTHING. 6.5 million total viewers, 3.3 in Adults 18-49, 6.0 in Women 18-34, and a 6.7 in the 12-17 demo.

This show is a beast. Im loving it.

• Members

There's nothing new about reunion specials, and I hate BTS specials. I thought they were ordering like a 4th season LOL.

Yep. I hope they continue to gain this week, it actually had the best Adult18-49 out of ALL shows on tv, broadcast or cable. Just crazy.

Archived