January 4-8, 2010

Toups

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOAH!!!!!!!!!

This is the first time in years I seen such a positive rating come from one soap. Look at Thursday and Friday for DAYS. I thought it was a typo. LOL! What a turnaround for that series. That's a message to the rest of the soaps that there is light at the end of the tunnel when you change the whole culture of a soap.

• Members

I agree with you guys to the extent that you also have to look at show itself and the state its in. You can't really compare DAYS to AMC right now. DAYS is on a different right now. AMC is in a transition stage right now. Those ratings are still really good for a show that hasn't reached those numbers in a long time.

• Members

Well they better thank Kelly Ripa for the promotion cause I thought the anniversary shows especially Tuesday was bad. I am trying to watch right now on SoapNet and the show blows big time. The only character I recognized was Adam. The show is a hot mess. I dont get why it is so high in the ratings. On the other hand I have seen Days and see how it's numbers have improved. B&B I cant take serious. The whole business story I just cant stand it with Don Diamont...lol....dont know why...but I do...lol.

• Members

2.6 for Days! Excellent news. all soaps doing better, blame it on the weather but still, it is all good. OLTL should have done better, only 2.0 on Thrusday and Friday...dissapointing...not the best way to start the year for OLTL...do not understand why this show keeps getting these sad numbers

Archived