January 4-8, 2010

Toups

• Members

WOW ABC and Frons better be thanking Kelly Ripa's. Ripa's return was excellent for AMC. This is stunt casting that worked. She pimped her return for 2 months on Live the biggest syndicated show on television. WOWsa. Ripa is definitely a huge star isn't she with lots of pull. WOWsa on DAYS going up to a 2.5 or 2.6. This show is guaranteed NBC renwal. At least OLTL did not slip as hard as I thought it would. ATWT IMO cancelled before it's time, at least it's going out on a high note.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow go AMC!! :rolleyes: SO glad it didn't sink during it's 40th week, I hope it still keeps going up!

Days-excellent to! Deserves those ratings, it's so great right now.

Loving how the ratings look, I was expecting them to all sink low low lowwwww

Woah, just looked at Days again.

What happened on that Thursday and Friday?? The show was on FIYAH those days!! It sure jumped...!

Guest dc cubs

That's the first thing I noticed too. Thursday is when Maggie discovered Mickey had died. It looks like people tuned in for that storyline and I'm very happy about it. I'm glad to see Days up over last week. Wednesday with that 2.1 dragged them down. If they could have done better on that day, the show might have gotten a 2.4 for the week.

• Members

Good ratings all around. I still dont get the AMC love..oh well...lol. Days impressive numbers on Thursday and Friday.....ATWT...yay....a 2.0 for the week and a 2.1 for Thursday's show. And nice demo for the soaps too....ATWT at a 1.1?....lol...wow...nice to see...

The bad weather last week kept people indoors....I know lots of schools were closed due to bad weather.

• Members

I'm happy for DAYS. I know it may be the weather, but those ratings increases on the days about Mickey show that honoring the past can still bring in viewers. If only they'd had the budget or interest to bring back a few more vets like Marie, I think their ratings could have gone up even more.

Archived