The X-Factor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

yeah, last season grew as it went on and then dropped again.

also, i have always said this - i think ratings reflect the past seasons of a show much more than a current one. Esp with first eposiodes/first weeks back. I love britney and even I was reluctant to watch based on how bad last season was.

plus - its time to bring in a Kardashian. They got Oprah ratings, they can do it for Fox too! lol

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Last night I liked the big guy in black that was compared to Elton John. Was NOT expecting that voice out of him. It was simply beauiful

Oh god, having a hard time remembering anyone else. Should have posted after the show...lol. Oh yeah I also liked that little 13 year old girl towards the end. Her voice was real powerful

• Members

The show sounds and looks the same as last year with Britney and Demato or however you spell it in it. The ratings bombed and I am not surprised...Britney is a has been..old news...her music isnt must hear anymore. I found her ex co singer very creepy.....LOL. The 3 year old daughter reminded me of Olivia from The Cosby Show...so cute...

tumblr_maa43adyt41rym1cno1_500.jpg

• Members

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fee-6DxvN8

wub.pngwub.pngwub.png I absolutely loved her. She stole the night for me until...

pandarossauditionSTILL--905427583436196610.jpg

Oh my GOD, I loved this woman. She was hilarious, her personality was infectious & to top it off, her voice was amazing! So soulful and deep. I hope she was ok after she went to the hospital, I NEED to see her go through the boot camp!

Ally Brooke, who sang "On My Knees", was also amazing wub.png LOVED her.

OMG, LOL at the guy who ran off with mic. An embarrasment. I loved the judges walking out on him laugh.png

• Administrator

Diamond was my favorite from last night! I think that girl has star potential when she gets older.

Panda was hilarious! Especially the story about how she got that name - her mom gave birth to her in prison and her cellmate was white. laugh.png

I also liked Ally Brooke, Cece, and the Cowboy hat country singer guy. Cece was hot, though I question the paint on her face and her attitude during the interviews. I was hoping to see the hot blonde who Cece talked with. It was the blonde with the guy who Cece asked if he liked her.

I think there's already too many good young female singers and it's a shame only 4 of them will be it to the live rounds. Instead of over 30's, they just do over 20's, that way they can include more of those teen singers. I think unless you hit lightning in a bottle like Susan Boyle, over 30's is really a wasted category.

Simon quotes. laugh.png

“You’re like a singing candle. You just stand there and melt.”

“It was like the six of you were waiting for a bus and somebody asked you to sing.”

“I won’t remember you in fifteen minutes.”

Archived