The X-Factor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

No surprise Melanie won. I would've been shocked if Josh or Chris (I was rooting for him) won. Love Drew's new hair colour. Having 50 Cent perform on a 'family show' with all the cursing....not a good idea. LOL

For next season, I hope Cheryl Cole and Simon mend things so Cheryl can replace Nicole.

I'm into the 2nd week of the live shows from X-Factor UK and I noticed the set is the same as the US X-Factor set and they also had the "one judge has to kick out a person in their group" twist. So far my favorites are Kitty Brucknell and Janet Devlin - two total opposites. Love Kelly Rowland but she's gotta stop with her constant "put it down!" comments. LOL I see Louis is still up to his old tricks with choosing an outrageous act to make fun of.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Toups I'd love for Cheryl to come too but I don't think she will. If she happens to make it over I will be incredibly surprised. I always love what they say about Nicole and her going off tot concentrate on her music... Ok.

LOL according to those reports it wasn't even their decisions... I am shocked about Paula. I wonder if somehow/someway Simon gets Paula back.

It will be very interesting to see who comes in the revolving door.

Archived