The X-Factor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bwahahahaha...loved it

I not only loved Jeffrey's voice but find him hot...lol.....he looks young for 36...but whats with all the tattoos...ugh....dont get it why they do this to their bodies.....and his son looks just like him..

Willie Jones just seems so phony to me....

• Members

tumblr_mau13rAUhJ1r2y7qbo1_500.gif

tumblr_mb13oaMU8v1qdqllqo1_250.gif

I loved her last night! She was soo much fun and entertaining

I also enjoyed the black duo with the guy with the crazy scary eyes

Gene Simmons daughter was not that good but I rooted for her to get through bc I liked her humble attitude and respected how she went about this

tumblr_mb0jo1UTCy1rctctpo1_500.gif

tumblr_mb0jpeyba11rtc62yo1_500.gif

tumblr_mazx5lk6uH1r27o7zo5_500.gif

I actually liked these two and loved their love

tumblr_mazuioFgHZ1qj4qcro1_250.gif

I liked his singing but thought he came across a bit arrogant

• Administrator

Arin Ray will be a contender!:

Dude is primed to take over as the next R&B/Pop young star. Usher......Chris Brown....Arin Ray.

Adonis and John (the OG's) were hilarious!

John: I messed up.

Adonis: You didn't mess up, man. You just had an echo to my effect.

John: THIS IS SPARTA!!

Adonis: I own a diner......

John: I'm a waiter.

Adonis: At my diner.

These guys are comedy gold! :lol:

Loved Demi's comments to them:

Demi: I've never heard that song so hood.

Demi: I'm going to say peace out, yo, it's a no.

Demi Lovato :wub: She's so amazing.

Sophie Tweed-Simmons is pretty just like her mother (well a young Shannon Tweed without the horrible plastic surgery). Sophie has a decent voice and I want to see more of her and see.

• Administrator

Diamond is a future superstar. She's amazing now at 13, but she's going to be huge in a few years. Total star quality.

I love Cece's cocky attitude: "On a scale of 1-10, how confident am I? About 25" and "I'm going to bring the Cece Thunder." :lol: That "I Will Always Love You" face off was amazing. Kudos to both Cece and Paige. They sing against each other tomorrow but I hope it doesn't mean the judges will only choose one. Both of them better make it to the judges houses.

Jannell was great too but I thought the judges talking her sex appeal was a bit uncomfortable. I know she's 18 but she looks young than that.

• Members

Once was cute for both but the second time was rather annoying...and LMAO....my city made XFactor fame....was shocked.......

I had changed the channel but my mom was watching it and I was like that sounds like Whitney...changed it and it was CeCe....wow....just wow....Paige looked pissed...LOL

• Members

I was expecting CeCe or Paige to get the boot after Simon said one of them sang the song "right"...WTF? Did I hear that wrong? LOL. I thought they both sounded good but I liked CeCe's rendition better. I'm not a fan of her attitude, though. She does not come across very likable at all. Bitch.

Diamond is my top fave. I love her!

• Members

rolleyes.gif at tonights ending. I thought both Paige & CeCe sounded AWFUL! Felt bad for Paige, though. Seeing CeCe show some emotion/tears was good but I still didn't find her the least bit likable. She basically lied on the stage about how the song was chosen. Just trifling! WHO is going to like her?!

LOL. Britney just seems so...odd on the show most of the time.

LMFAO at Britney flat out calling Sister C "annoying" laugh.png

What was the name of the song that Jeffrey Gutt sang? I've heard it a few times but never knew what it was. I thought he NAILED his performance, I wanted to hear more! I think he definitely could be one of the contestants to look out for!

Diamond was amazing again. I also really enjoyed Normani & Arin's performance. They were CUTE!

Ally Brooke is another one of my faves. I just like her :wub:

• Administrator

No clicking on the spoiler....so I'm going to guess...... Britney (girls), Demi (boys), Simon (the older peeps), LA (Groups). I think that's why LA was upset in the preview. I don't blame him because the groups are awful. LOL

Archived