The X-Factor: Discussion Thread

Toups

• Members

I tried watching the live shows but realize I dont care anymore. I fell asleep during the first one and then I saw the results show was 2 hours and couldnt put myself through it. Im backing out now so I dont get invested. 4 hours a week on this is too much. I just cant

tumblr_mcu28szxbn1qe8s2xo3_250.png

I did see Paige's performance and just no! For her first performance, she was too extra. Who does she think she is, Whitney Houston, Madonna,....Lady Gaga!?!? Tone it back a bit bc you aint big yet for such a flashy display. Her vocals werent even that good

tumblr_mcvkh2Ps0J1rw6v8yo1_500.gif

What the hell did Demi do to Cece's look? Her hair is a hot mess. I dont like that she messed with hers and Paige's hair

tumblr_mcvr2leDaR1rat38ro3_400.gif

Speaking of which, she changed her own hair and I think she kinda looks like Leah Michelle now

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just watched the results. OMG, what in the HELL??

First things first: The young adults - Demi eliminated the right person. 'Nuff said. LOLZ.

The over 25's - WTF!!!!! I was in disbelief David was sent home. Seriously, wow. I really liked Vino in the past but his performance on Wednesday was absolutely disastrous, all of the judges agreed, and yet LA picked him FIRST? WTF?? His ass should've been in the bottom with Jason who was equally, if not even more bad. Very disappointing decision by LA!!

Speaking of LA. I didn't think he could get any more unbearable to watch but he did. He was EMBARRASING on Wednesday w/some of his comments. He came of very childish and bitchy. Why was he invited back? What is there to like about him? Wish Paula was in his place and it could've been Simon & his gals.

The teens - I think I was going to have a heart attack. Britney sent my Diamond White home! WTF?! Again, WTF?? And again, W-T-F??? NO!! Mine, as well as that poor girls mouth dropped straight to the ground when Britney said her name. I felt so bad for her & loved her attitude about it. I agree with Toups this will NOT be the last we see of her. She's fantastic and will no doubt be a star one day. Arin Ray, on the other hand? I found him to be highly mediocre, deer in headlights-faced, and a terrible dancer. What was going through Britney's head?

The groups - I sort of became a Sister C fan after their performance on Wednesday and felt a little bad they were sent home, but I'm glad 1432 got another chance. Man those girls look good & they all look and sound beautiful together. The girl in the middle wub.png Looking forward to seeing more of them

Glad their group name is going to be changed, though. LOL

I can't deal w/Emblem 3. Overrated toolbags.

Other stuff. Did anyone else LOL during Wednesday's ep when Jason asked Mario if he could "pinch" his ass? OMG, awkward. Mario was like no bitch.

I just love Khloe. I think she'll get better as the weeks pass. She messed up a few times & was awkward but I think it'll get better. She has such an infectious personality.

Surprisingly wasn't that annoyed by Mario. He was pleasant.

Britney needs to give deeper feedback I think. Her comments were so basic & she pretty much had the same comments for everyone almost ("Amazing" "Interesting" "Good" "You surprised me," etc..)

Demi had some good comments and seemed honest for the most part. Simon is always good.

I'm not an eyebrow expert but I was deeply disturbed by Demi's on Thursday for some reason. Not sure why. LOL

• Members

Demi doesnt know how to make a star. She couldnt even make herself a star outside of disney. X factor is her biggest break so far, lol. She turned her two best people into clones of two currently hot stars and it wasnt right for either of them.

Brit was better on the second show. I think as the show goes on she will get better. Same with Khloe, who i stand by as being the best pick

• Administrator

Did you see those young girls screaming for them? Yeah, they're going to make it far, probably to the finals. Boooo!!

I don't think Britney is capable of deeper feedback. I love the girl, but we all know she's not that intelligent. That's why her comments are limited and clichéd. And she never says things with conviction.

I noticed it too! Why does she keep messing with them. LOL At least she's back to being a brunette - the blonde doesn't work for her. I wish CeCe would change back her hair colour too.

• Administrator

Diamond was brought back! Woohoo!! I wonder who overruled Britney there....Simon and LA probably. Smart decision to bring her back.

Jason Brock has got to go tomorrow. Other acts show potential except for Jason.

I couldn't understand the words that the lead singer of Fifth Harmony singing when she first started. LOL I want to hear more of Ally Brooke and hope she gets more solos in the future.

There was way too much of the "I'm poor" sob stories. One day I just want to see one person say, "Yeah, my life has been pretty good." Of course we'll never see that. LOL

I like it whenever the judges are going after each other but Demi has to at least let Simon finish what he's saying.

I hate to admit it, but they got good stage presence and their songs are fun to listen to.

• Members

Simon vs. Demi was intense. I was completely on Simon's side; Demi is not doing a very good job mentoring her acts. Again, WTH is she doing with CeCe? Strike two. She was awful once again. Simon said it best - she's unrecognizable! I also don't like what Demi's done with Paige. Just horrific and way too much.

They brought Diamond back - YES! I wasn't too crazy about her performance tonight but It's good to have her back.

Arin's rendition of "American Boy" was pretty good. He did have some more confidence tonight & I liked when he rapped.

Emblem 3....just no. God, no.

Fifth Harmony has a nice ring to it. Still loving them wub.png

L.A. has done everything wrong w/Jason. I'm sure he'll go home tomorrow.

• Administrator

Woohoo! Jason Brock is gone. No surprised there.....except for Britney voting to keep him. WTF as that. LOL

Tate had the most votes? Yeah right!! :lol:

Judges can bring back people before the viewers choose to vote. Happens all the time on X-Factor UK.

• Administrator

Yeah, so CeCe's definitely going home. If she makes it to the bottom two, the odds will be against her because Simon, Britney, LA don't like her.

Funny moment there when LA told Demi to say something bad to Britney and Demi said something like, "No way. She's the queen." LOL

Agreed with Britney about giving Lyric 145 more hip hop - maybe they could've done Queen Latifah this week.

From what little she got, I think Ally Brooke did the best out of the 5thH girls. She did those high notes very well. i think Camila and Dinah have the worst voices, so it's unfortunate that Ally gets less vocal time than those two.

Archived