GH: January 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

Bottom line is that Liz is just too much of a slut these days. I used to love her but have a hard time even watching her. This affair with Nik is the worst thing to ever happen with her character and makes her come across as a whore the way she keeps having sex with him. All she ever seems to do is lie to Lucky. She is so greedy bc she wants to have her cake and eat it to, by stringing along both men who just happens to be brothers. They both have tried ending it with her, yet when they have she runs to them, begging them to keep her. She wants Lucky to be at home and take care of her kids, and she wants Nik on the side to screw her when she's heat. She's coming across very disgusting these days especially since she cant even be honest wth herself

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Please don't let the writers use RH's pregnancy and write it into the storyline! How many more pregnancies with misattributed paternity can one character stand!?!? Even if the kid ended up Lucky's I'd hate it, especially since he'd be stuck with her for life because of a child.

I resent the writers through their use of Liz. They used her to destroy Lucky slowly but surely. He became a one man 'gang who couldn't shoot straight'. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he thought he shot Manny Ruiz and saved Liz and it turned out that he missed and Jason shot Ruiz, letting Lucky believe he saved her.

&#^%^@*@*** What complete crap. Of course, Liz had to gush over her hero and it was one more failure for Lucky. Every time Liz gets an itch, Lucky gets stupid, corrupt, or addicted. Take your pick.

• Members

I know this makes me seem very shallow but most of the time when I see Lucky I just wish he would shave that crap off his face. It makes him look like a poser, which brings back bad memories of most of JJ's first run, which was also very poserish, endless attempts to ape Tony Geary.

• Members

I wish Liz was an interesting slut. But RH looks bored out of her skull and so am I. This is such a boring show. No wonder audience figures have dropped. Franco has been gone almost a week and they are STILL yapping about him and Claudia. Is this the only show in town besides Liz shtupping her future brother-in-law? Oh, no there is also that soporific story-from-hell featuring dickhead Patrick and OMG-she's-so-cool-she-loves-sports! Lisa. Dear God. Is this the best GH can do? Isn't Feb sweeps around the corner?

Oh, and CO-SIGN on Lucky's facial pubes.

• Members

I was trying to think of a time that Liz started a new relationship without already being involved in an old one. The closest I could come up with is when she saved St. Jaysus when she found him bleeding in the boxcar, but she wasn't really in a 'relationship' with Jason but was still hiding it from Lucky, wasn't she?

I think she's one of the few women on GH who has serial 'overlapping' relationships.

• Members

And did you notice that while she was ripping Nik's shirt off, she was all "Promise me -- pant,pant -- that you'll find -- smooch, smooch -- a woman who you can love almost as much as you love me." That Liz. So selfless.

This SL has ruined her. Not that many women have great SLs on GH but, really. This is up there with Carly hiding Michael's paternity from AJ and enlisting everybody in Port Charles (including AJ's own brother) to keep it a secret.

• Members

Listening to Patrick and Lisa talking about their college days and Robin pimping Patrick to Steven is coma inducing. Patrick had an uninteresting life, especially when compared to the exciting, adventurous life that Robin has led. I would take Robin in danger with Jason and his mob crew than this boredom.

Facial pubes. LOL! Phelps should order JJ to shave off those hairs. Isn't she obsessed with the actresses' hair.

• Members

I know. I couldn't believe the 8 billion scenes in Friday's episode alone which had Lisa-likes-sports and Patrick waxing lyrical about all the NASCAR they used to watch. They might as well have been speaking Japanese to me. Hutchins this and that. Is Hutchins a NASCAR driver IRL or did I just FF through 15 minutes of Lisa and Patrick talking about a fake car rally?

Part of it is because GH shoot a lot of scenes out of sequence and therefore JFP is vigilant about actors not getting their hair cut in the middle of a SL. Continuity and all that. But yeah. JJ's pubey soul patch should never have been allowed to air in the first place.

• Members

She was single when she and Ric first got together. She technically single the first time she and Zander hooked up, but she did sort almost had a thing going on with Jason at that time

bc she's not supposed to be a slut. This is almsot reminding me of AMC when the had Dixie turn into a selfish bitch who stated cheating and thinking about herself. Some characters are just meant to be good and moral pillars of the show. Liz had potential to be the heart of the show but that got ruined a long time ago. She as a bitch and a slut doesnt work bc its compromised the integrity that she once had. This type of stuff I expect from Carly and it does nothing to damage her character. With Liz though, it has disastrous effects on her. What I hate now is how her words dont even match her actions. She does these horrible things but always finds a way to rationalize it. She does what she does in the name of love. She makes excuses and I think she has started to beleive her own BS. Instead of owning up to the horrible person she has become, it kinds feels as if she's still supposed to be portrayed as the tortured saint. At least with Rebecca arond before, we saw Liz get nasty and bitchy, but without her to play off of, all we see is the remorseful side of Liz who is tortured by her actions

• Members

They were talking about real race car drivers and races. Homestead is a race in Florida. Lisa wanted to go Daytona 500 which is in Daytona, Ohio so I don't know how she and Patrick who claim to be such brilliant busy surgeons would have the time. I could understand Patrick and Lisa bonding if they shared some emotional secret, but this is a whole bunch of nothingness. They have got to be two most self-absorbed, self-congratulatory boring characters on the soaps.

Robin usually gets four to six minutes a week. With this Lisa story, she and Patrick are getting 16 minutes per week where they constantly chatter about his boring @ss college days or brilliant surgical skills.

• Members

I find it so funny that she makes a huge deal out of it but if you pay attention, the peoples hair doesnt always look the same. All the time you'll see like Liz's part change sides, or someone like that. If you look closely peoples hair will get ore curly from scene to scene, or episode to episode as well...So i deffinitely think that JJ could shave his horrid nonsymmetrical facial hair.

• Members

i felt bad for lucky today. liz is such a two timing whore right now. what have they DONE to her!?

Jason and Sam were boring today, though i like the redone apartment!!!

Maxie/Spinelli at the hospital was the most entertaining theyve been in months. Maxie more then spinelli, i might add..

Archived