GH: January 2010 Discussion Thread

• Members

Woah...I watched yesterdays episode last night, but didnt have time to get on till now..

WOAH at Lucky flipping out at Sam! That was horrible, considering she lost her child :(

Michael is a douche.

Glad Claudia's body has been found...Maybe Michael will go to jail and come back a human again.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, I agree. I dont care about Lisa and Patrick's college days! Lisa and Patrick are just completely annoying. Maybe if they had Lisa interact with someone else for once, we could learn to like her more...But the Patrick/Lisa scenes = snooze, as of now.

And idk...I kind of liked Michael when he was younger, but now he is just a dick.

• Members

They are trying too hard to tell us that Lisa and Patrick have so much in common. If that is true, then why didn't he fall in love with her and why didn't he marry her? It is boring and simplistic. This is why soaps always go for the old love to threaten the current one. This is also the second woman to suddenly fancy Patrick. When is Robin getting her own admirer.

• Members

I agree..Robin is a very attractive woman, and she is somewhat fun to be around (when she is away from Patrick), so I find it very hard to believe that no one has ever fallen for her. I mean we were forced to sit through the Leyla storyline, and I would rather see something like that with Robin then be forced to do it again with PAtrick. Once was enough, thanks!!

• Members

Except that a douche serves a useful purpose and Michael does not. I don't love to hate that kid, I just despise his presence and resent his screen time (and I'm sorry for the actor because no one could make Michael under the circumstances).

As for Robin having an admirer, I can't remember the last time that happened for a woman on this show except with Carly and Alcazar, and even then it was more about Sonny and Jason. When women have long suffering admirers, they're usually stalkers or murderous psychopaths.

• Members

Wow I almost forgot about the Recovery Room!

Speaking of that (sort of)...I was just thinking about Port Charles...

The show had wacky storylines about werewolves and vampires, and I know a lot of people didnt like that...but..Do you think if it was on today it would have done better? I mean that stuff is all the rage right now with Twilight, True Blood, The Vampire Diaries...etc, would it have helped Port Charles?

• Members

I loved it too.

I've never been a big fan of Kelly's, and the place really has no heart without Ruby, so if they had replaced it I wouldn't be too upset. It seems like everyone spends more and more time at Jake's anyway, even though it was supposed to be a dive.

• Members

It's time for Lisa to move on or to go away. I agree about the writers changing out new Pat's personality with old Pat when whey want to move in some new direction, Ann_SS. What a load that he would spend time with her while Robin was away. Since when does Patrick do things like that?

Archived