GH: January 2010 Discussion Thread

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't liked her in a long while. I grew to despise her during Lucky's addiction storyline. It wasn't because of the character, as much as it was the writers sacrificing Lucky to make Elizabeth seem 'pure'. She got to idolize 'heroic' St. Jaysus while making Lucky feel small every step of the way. Darn writers.

• Members

Elizabeth is written as completely self-absorbed and just plain cruel. I can't stand her or Nik. I'd love to see them get together only to realize it was the thrill of sneaking around they loved and to have them grow to hate each other.... and while that's happening, Lucky should find love.

• Members

She was the town whore before too. I don't see that her latest story is all that huge a departure for her considering her Jason fixation. She was ready to rip Lucky's "son" away from him to be with Jason. At least (for now) this time she isn't tricking him into thinking he is a father. Anyway, I don't see her sin here being all that extraordinary. She is cheating on her fiancee with his brother. Seems to be the brother committed the greater betrayal because Lucky and she have the right to no longer be engaged, but the brother is always the brother.

• Members

The Jason fixation was written with Liz as a victim. Of Sam's sudden turn to evil craziness, and of Lucky's weakness and stupidity. Liz's POV was always of someone we were supposed to pity. Lulu, who the show sees as some sort of icon, repeatedly took up for Liz and Jason against her own brother.

Now suddenly Lulu is all over Liz about not being fair to Lucky.

Archived